Why Me Doe ! ( A Mikey Fusco Love Story )

Well here's a short little something about me, I'm 12, this is my first story,I over use the word doe and cheeky! I live in south Carolina Doe ! Oh and my name's is Kimberly ! :) I forever will be a tobeoner, mahomie,directioner,bieleber, and ICONiac. Ok so... okkk here it is no hate please ! :) Thanks for reading it hope y'all enjoy :) oh and Guys, I mean no hate to any stars or people or any of my friends in this because I love every person I talk about in this ok ? Ok Lets do this !  PLUSSSS I know the first couple of chapters are crap but it'll get better, I swear ! just keep reading. I,was looking back and the first chapters are bad but it gets better, promise :)

----------------------------------------------------------

( Kimberly' s pov [ haha yes I am the main character] )

" Do you realize what you are going to be doing to me and my friends in south Carolina MOM ????" I yelled to my mom

" KIMBERLY ! Stop yelling at me , it's for your own good ! Please honey just understand" she said trying to keep calm

" You know what ? I don't even care! Ship me off to new jersey to live with Aunt Sophie, I don't care, as long as your not there!" I started to yell more intensely now,Tears start rolling down my cheeks

* Mom is staring at me in complete shock*

I run upstairs to my room and I slam the door then lock it and start to cry... I can't believe she was doing this to me just for one simple mistake ...

~~ Two Days Ago~~

* On the phone with my best friend Taylor*

Taylor: Come on Kimberly ! It won't be the same if I don't go with someone to that party!

Me: But I really do-

Taylor cuts me off: nope nope nope ! You are coming to that party with me ok? I will be there in 15

Me : bu-

*Taylor hangs up on me*

Uhhh that chick ! Well I might as well go get ready..

I look through everything in my closet before deciding on a strapless, navy blue , with white polka dots dress. It was a Hollister dress with black bow flats as my shoes. My hair looked fine.. but I decided to straighten it.

* checking myself out I'm the mirror* hmm not bad Rosales not bad .

I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram with a caption saying :

Got dragged out of my house to go party with the bestie haha this better be worth it ! @bieberlover5030 !

*Five Minutes later*

* Door bell to rings* "I got it mom and dad !" Oh wait they weren't home.. they were on a business trip..gosh I'm so stupid.I answered door..

Taylor : oh my gosh Kimberly ! You look gorgeous !

Me: aww thanks Taylor.. you look beautiful yourself !

I have to admit that she looked really good ! She had on tight black skinny jeans with a bright pink sweater that said " Reckless" on it with a matching hat ! And..OMG

I looked at her then at her shoes and then at mine again. Then at the same time we said

"Twinses!"

We Both busted out laughing. After like 3 minutes of laughing Taylor finally said what I was hoping she would forget about already " Lets go to that partay!!"