Chapter 6

Who what have thought i would be a widow at 26? i sure didn't. i am also a mother of 2. Jerimiah is 5 and Jessica is 3. Well anyways,  Senior jerimah had a heart attak at 60. He was so heathy, i didn't think it could happen. 

But here i am buring my loved. "daddy!" JErimah yelled as his coffin was being lowered. 'it's okay." i held his hand trying to give him a couraging smile but a few tears fell. Jessica was tired from all the crying, i'm glad she was on two chairs sleeping. She's not intirely sure about all this. "Daddy!" Jerimah cried again clinging to my legs. then i felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned and my heart stopped. It was Mr.Haffer. I turned back as memories flashed through my mind. ''I want Daddy!" jermiah broke out worst. I picked him up holding him. "i'm sorry." Mr.Haffer hugged us. i hugged my baby feeling him calm down. "Thank you." I sai softly and Jermiah had his head in my neck. i seen mr.Haffer a few time at some partys but we never spoke. He had his arm around me as the pastor was still saying something but i was zone out. "Hello Joby." it was Jerimiah's sister Jaqulin . "Raya." She hugged me and kissed JErimah's head. "Want me to take him?" She asked holding onto me. ''Please." i softly said. she took him as he silently wepped. "Me and Blake can get jessica too so you can have some time to yourself." She hugged him close. "Thank you so much." I cried. "Sweetie, it's okay."She hugged me and so did JErimiah.  "Love you guys." i sincerly said. "Love you too mommy." He wimpered. "...and you know i love you Raya, i'ill drop the kids off in the afternoon so you can get some sleep." she smiled encouraging. "Okay, thank you." i wiped my tears. "We love you Raya, you're not alone." She held my shoulder. i nodded and then Blake came and had jessica. "Thank you.'' i told him. ''It's no problem Raya." He nodded.

''So how have you been?" Mr.Haffer asked as the waiter gave us mugs of coffe. "Before.....?" I asked ripping open packs of sugar. "Yea... in these 9 years." He was still an ass.  "i've been living, with my dead husband."I replied coldly. i was close to tears under this angry front. "well, when di you get married?" He asked. "7 years next week." istirred my coffe with the little black stick.  "Oh yea, i forgot soon after you went back you came back and moved with him.your children seam lovely." He complimented. "Yea,they're my rock and i should be theirs." i sighed. "You are." He quietly said. 'you are one of the strongest women i knew, especially when you punched me in the face." He chuckled softly. I laughed a little. "Yea..." I said and finally looked up. "There's those big beautiful eyes." He smiled at me. i softly smiled. "I really did love him.'' i sighed. "i know. He really loved you too Raya." he put his hand on mine. i held it. "Can we do a prayer?" I asked almost letting the tears out. "Yea, of course." He nodded. i closed my eyes. As i ended ther prayer my phone ranged. ''Hello?" i answered. "Hi Raya!" i reconied the voice... "jamie?" i asked. "Yes!" I'm coming into the coffe shop." She said and this surprised the hell out of me. "Uh, JAmie? How do you know where i'm at?" I askeds but then i felt something pull me. i looked and it was JAmie. "Mr.Haffer told me!" She was squeezing me. I hugged her back. I haven't seen her for 9 years. she sat with mr.Haffer hugging him. "Nice to see both of you!" She smiled.

'Mommy!" Jessica and Jerimah ran to me. i hugged them. "Thank you guys!" I hugged jaqulin and Blake. We were all smiling. "i like....really love you guys." i smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________

"NO!" i came in and there SHE was. i held my kid's hands tighter. "Come sit Ms.Handler." The lawyer instructed. Her deman children sat by the wall. i sat at the seat by his desk and ther kids sat on the wall but not by the demans! "Well Mr.Handler has left his will, updated  3 years ago for the birth of his daughter." He read from a paper. then he put a disc in the dvd. He popped out on the screen and i almost cried.  ''Daddy!" Jessica pointed and i nodded at her. "Hello Family, my beautiful wife.....Karen." He said and she smirked. "I thought long and hard about this." He softly said. "i have to take in consideration who's my wife, who has more kids and who needs it." He sternly said. "That's me." Karen smirked. "So i' leaving Madiline, Raven, Gordan and Benz a milion each." Karena let a giggle. "....and the hundreds of millions?" She asked turning to her kids. "I leave all the estates in my name and my fortune to my true love Raya." He smiled. i gasped. "What about me!" She screamed looking at the lawyer then me. "Come on guys." I held my hands out for my little ones. "Just sign these papers and we're done." He smiled at us but Karen was angry. i looked at the paper and skimmed it signing it. "Thank you Mr.Burz." I smiled. "No! She cannot! i get nothing?"She dramaticly said. i walked out and my kids seamed sad. "Let's get some ice cream guys." I said cheerfully trying to raise their feelings.

i opemed my door and it was MR.haffer. "Hi." i softly said. "Hey raya." He smiled and held his hand out. i shook it. "What's up Mr.Haffer.'' i asked letting him in. ''You can call me Joby." he looked asroud and 3 kids came in. "Who are they?" i asked. They were obvouly his kids.....but. "These are my kids, Ben 8, Henry 6 and Garette 3." He introduced them. "Hi guys!" i waved and they siling charmingly. Then my kids came. "Mommy who are they?" JEssica asked and JErminah puffed out his chest. "Hello guys, this Ben, Henry and Aaron." joby introduced them. "Wanna go to the park?" he asked. "Yes!" Jerimiah excited said.

"Thanks." I smiled as he sat on the bench next to me. "For what?' He asked turning to me. Making me happy this week." I smiled as Garrette was chasing jessica. then next thing i know Joby is kissing me. my eyes closed and i held him close.