chapter 1

"Pack your shit Raya" Gordan smirked in my doorway. "you know you're not aloud on the girls side.'' i stood up and hugged him kissing him. His hands went around my waist. 'well i am t tell you some nut-job adopted us and 4 others." he had his nose on mine. "what?" i laughed. "yea some guy adopted us and 4 other teens." He shook his head. "oh my god!" i umped up wrapping my legs around him. "Yea just think of our nights." His hand went to my lower back. "Heehee.'' i blushed. "Gordan, jamie, Ramsey, Raya, Tim and Hunter! Get the hell down here!" the head mitrease called loudly. 'wait, i'm the only girl." i said mortifide. "i guess." he laughed. We fixed our uniforms carefully and Gordan descided to leave before me.

"So when do we get to meet this wacko." Ramsey said strong and willed. "maybe he's not as weird as we're thinking." i laughed.We were rding in a limo to the airport! "this all sounds weird though." Gordan looked serious. "you should be glad. Morning sex, eveing sex, night sex..." jamie laughed. "No i am excited for that, i'm just saying though." i turned red. "Come on Raya, everyone knows you guys be getting it on." Tim joked and the others laugh. "That's why he wasn't aloud on the girlside?" Hunter added. gordan put his head in my neck and i hid my face in his head. "You act like we do it everyday!" i muttered. "i wouldn't dout it." Jamie laughed. 'Then the limo stopped. "we're at a airport!" Ramsey jumped up. "how far does this weird-o live?" Jamie asked.....

We made it. The plane landed. "baby, baby." Gordan picked me up grabbing my butt. "i can't believe we made love in the plain. miley high club.''He groaned in my ear.  "Guys he's right there!" Ramsey grabbed Gordan roughly. i followed behind with my stuff. Then a well dressed guy was in front of us. He looked a bit, well, hot! "hello i'm koby Haffer" He greeted us. "i'm jamie gallow''  jamie hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Twins" koby said to Tim and hunter. "tim" "Hunter." they shook his hand. ''ahhh, you're Ramsey" he already knew? "Yes Sir." Ramsey shook his hand. "Gordan." gordan said formaly. ''....and Raya." the man knew my name also. "yes." He shook my hand. "We will arrive to the house and from there you will pack and we will lay out the rules, yes?" he looked at us. "yes sir." Jamie smiled like a brown nose. "then let's go." He put his shades on his eyes. we were outside and there was aq limo! bigger then the one that picked us up!

"Pick a room next to me." i whispered as everyone was getting out. "okay!" He smiled. We got out and 'Koby' turned to us. "You're rooms are on the 2nd floor. go ahead ad pick. in 15 we will go over rrules." He turned to the monterous millionare house. We all looked at each other. "This is fucking awesome!" Ramsey put his arm around jamie and hunter. "This guy is getting weirder each second." Tim muttered.

"Boys and Girls, come down to the livingroom." Holy shit! i jumped. i was packing my stuff. i rose up and at the moment Gordan came out. "Are we gonna tell him we're a couple?"He asked softly. "No! He won't let us around each other." i held his hand and kiss him. "True." He said and our hands droppedas we got to the steps. We sat at the big dining table. it was a circle. "Hello you lucky 6." He looked at us. ''well every year i pick 6 underprivledge kids and give them a shot. i chose you 6 for a reason." He passed us a stapled stack of papers with our names. "Tim, i choose you because you're a talented singer. Hunter, you're good at tenis. gordan, you're a fabulous artist. Ramsey, your phenomonal football player.  Jamie, you've got brains and style." He said and i realised he left meout. ''...oh and Raya, you're a good cook." He still had a strqaight face. i am indeed. "How do you know this?" ramsey asked."Let's just say i know people who know people." He smiled and i felt myself shiver. He had a gorgeous smile. "cool." Ramsey smiled to himself.  "anyways, so you will start school at a very perstiguis school." He ready from the book. "This is ne of the top schools in the u.s. this is serious. i signed you all up for your talent. i got you all your uniformsto. The classic." He pulled up a pleated skirt that had a white botton up and tie. the boy version were pants and the botton up and tie. "..and this." He held up the capris for the girl uniform and guy uniform.  ''Wow, thanks a lot! i thought you were sme weird o! i don't know how to thank you man.." ramsey said and we all nodded. "it's all good, the only thing i ecpect from you is sucess." He said clearly. "now i only have few rules for you guys. No haveing sex in my house boys and girls no sex at all." He sat back serious. ''No grades lower then a B. i will be very mad if you ge a B but i will be beyond piss if you got something worse then a B.' he was dead serious! He would be lucky if i came home with a C! "is there anything i need to know?" i took our papers back. "like any relationships? Sickness, illness?" he asked, everyone shook their heads even me and gordan. "Good" he smiled and stood up. "i be you guys want to check it out around here. Go explore. you won't have time after this." his smile now was wicked.

~this place is gorgeous!