chapter 2

"Mr.Haffer." i said knocking on his door. "uhggg come in!" he called. i did and he was glaring up at me from his desk. "Well close the door and talk." He said like i was dumb. "Alright." i closeed the door and came in. "Well, you gave me the wronge size for me." I akwardly said. He looked up fr awhile. "That's the standard size." He said which irriated me. "well i'm not the standard size. i'm busting out of this. my boobs and butt are to big fr this! "Well get there! There's a gym downstairs." He ordered. "You have got to be kidding me?" i said to myself. "is that all you wanted?" He asked. "Yes Sir." i muttered. I came out and Gordan was in te livingroom laying on te couch playing tht game with Ramsey. i went in and sat on Gordan'slap. "He's such a horrible man." ik cried. "What happened?" He put his head on mine. "e gave me the wronge sie and told me i need to work out to wear it!" my head in his chest. \

"Wakey wakey cry baby" i sat up and Mr.Haffer was in the door way. "What do you want?"  I asked. I had the best sleep ever to be woken up by him. ''Time to get ready for school." He had a big fake smile.  "I'm not going, i don't have a proper unifrom." i laid back down. "Get up now sweety." He said with a fake sweet voice. "Come on Raya." I heard Gordan. "it's not that serious." He sighd. "See, can you get up now?" mr.Haffer asked. i sat up and swung my leegsd. "i'm up!" i sighed. "alright. be down in 30." Mr.Haffer walked out closing my door.

"Damn." gordan hoarsly whispered as i came down. i had my hair straighten and mascara. "That unifrom is hugging your body tightly!" He smirked. "Shutup!" I sat at the table in fear. Wha if everyone makes fun of me. "Want any? The cook made this for us!" jamie smiled. "Nahh." i shook my head. i got up and went to the livingroom and sat.  "Alright the limo  is here." Mr.Haffer came down.  i got up and everyone was in front of me. "have a god day." He told tim and shook his hand. "Have a good day" He told Rain and She hugged him kissing his cheek. "Have a good day." "You too man." ramsey looked very big in his unifrom. then it came to me. He.....hugged me!  He kissed my cheek. "Have a good day, yes?" He said. "Yes Sir." i answered. We were greeted by te huge limo.

We got out and EVERYONE was starring! Girls, guys, teachers, everyone!  "this is strange." Hunter said and we all nodded. "Well, let's go to the office." Gordan sugguested. We all looked and gasped at the school. it was huge! Looked a mile long! "if we can find it." i muttered. We walked together to the front doors and people whispered about us. Good thing the main office is right at the door.

"We have first period together." JAmie smiled nudging me and Gordan. "yup.' i pouted. "We're also very late." Gordan laughed. We made it though. "this school is so huge though." Jamie wined. We knock and i looked at Gordan making a worried face. then the lady opened. "You three are late." she said naisly. "We're new this year." Jamie said. "oh! Mr.haffer's?" She asked and we nodded. "Come in then." She opened the door for us. We walked in and everyone's eyes were on us. there were no cleared table. Gordan went and sat by a creepy looking dude. i sat by a guy and jamie sat with sme bratty looking girl. "Hi, i'm Nickolas Hamilton." The guy softly said as the teacher went to her desk. "Raya Lynn." i whispered back. "Pretty name." He said and my face heated up. ''Thank you" i watched the etacher carry books around. "this is a prodject due next monday, so 6 days." She gave each table 1. "you're siting by your partner." She snorted. Me and Nickolas looked at each other. "I wanted to actually work with Raya." i heard Gordan say behind us. "You do not call any shots." The teacher paused. "Boyfriend?" Nickolas asked. "No." i shook my head and smiled lightly. "cool, cool..." He said to himself and i took a pencil out. "You will be working on a 30 page assignment about a problem arising." She made it back to her desk. "There will be no time in class eiter because we are going to be reading  Les Misérables." She took a stack of books. i heard this was a long book.

"So how are we gonna do this? seeing as we just met and all.'' Nickolas asked as the bell rang. i couldn't get no reading done because i was mesmorized by how thick it was. "i don't know." i honestly said. "So i'ill see you after school Samantha?" i heard Gordan say to jamie's partner. "Yup me and jamie are working together." so Gordan is crushing on some dumb fake blonde! "You can come over, i mean we can work for like an hour or two at my house after schoool?" i asked. "ALright that sound fine. i'll see if i can find you during free period." He smiled charmingly. "Alright, nice meeting you Nickolas." He shook my hand but brougt me in kissing my cheek. i guess ha's some kind of custom? he left out and i noticed Gordan and Jamie standing there mouth opened. "You two are not going to last. first day and youguys are kissing other's cheeks!" jamie gasped. "it's something you have to do." i said in defense."Nobody kissed me." She pouted. "You can have nickolas, i love my gordy." i smiled at him but he looked concentrated. "Yea, love you too, i'm gonna head this way." He pointed behind him. "See you guys during free period.'' He called. 'What''s his problem?" i asked. "The so called 'nickolas' is his problem.'' jamie taunted. Then we saw Ramsey walking into the same class we were heading to. "Ramsey probably met a lot of people.'' i laughed. "...and girls. He's like the definition of a jock!" Jamie and me walked in. "Oh my god Ramsey, you're so sexy." A girl giggled. it was Samantha. "That girl is a whore." i scuffed. ''UH duh!" JAmie laughed.