The Office With Eli (mature)

Picture is Luke.

        I left Kayson's house, tears going down my face. I couldn't believe he could use me like that. How could I believe he was a good person? I'm so stupid.

        I sat on the side of the road and thought about where to go. Patrick and Luke were probably still at my house, being all lovey dovey. I didn't want to deal with that.

        I got up and decided to make my way back to Eli. He could help me. He was understanding and he hated Kayson as much as I do now.

        Knocking on the big metal door, I walked into the hideout. A bunch of the guys looked at me, but I didn't care. I walked down to Eli's office and knocked hard on the door.

        "Come in." Eli grumbled and I did just that. "River? River, what's wrong" He asked and came over to me.

        "Kayson... used... me." I whimpered out. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me.

        "What do you mean?"

        "I slept with him." I cried and hid my face in his chest. He rubbed my back and shushed me. "H-he told me h-he was d-done with me." I whispered.

        "Sh, it's ok. He's an ass, it's alright." Eli reassured me. I smiled up at him and he kissed one of my tears away. I caressed his face and he giggled a little bit.

        I looked into his big, black eyes and got lost in their sparkle. I looked at how his hair perfectly framed his face. How soft his skin was. How perfect his lips looked.

        I leaned up and kissed him. He seemed shocked but kissed back nonetheless. His lips were soft and glided over mine in perfect sync. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, Our tongues instantly tangled together in a fight for dominance.

        We pulled away for air and smiled at each other. He kissed my nose and I giggled. "River, ever have sex in an office?" Eli asked, panting a little bit.

        "Nope" I giggled.

        "Do you wanna?" He sang, swinging back and forth.

        "Maybe." I sang as well. He crashed his lips to mine again and I smiled into the kiss.

        He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my hips towards his. He grinded into me and I moaned into his mouth. He smiled and moved to my neck. He sucked and bit at my skin while I groaned and moaned.

        He ripped my shirt off along with my pants. He kissed down my chest, teasing my as he hovered over my boxers. I whined at him and he pulled them down with his teeth. He kissed my tip and I moaned. As he licked up my shaft, I groaned and pulled at his hair. His moans vibrated on my dick and it put my on the edge.

        "Eli, I-I'm g-gonna." I panted and he pulled me out of his mouth. I whined and he moved back to my mouth. His arms wound around my waist as I kept a tight hold on his hair.

        I pulled off his boxers and grabbed his member tightly in my hand. He groaned and I captured it with my mouth. I worked him until he couldn't take it anymore.

        When I let go of him, he instantly turned me around. I felt his put his finger inside me and worked around. I relaxed and he added another finger. I moaned as he started scissoring. He took out his fingers and I felt him probe around my entrance. He slowly pushed himself in and waited for me to relax.

        "F-fuck, Eli. Move." I groaned out. He pulled himself out almost all the way before thrusting back in. I screamed out in pleasure and he moaned.

        He wrapped his arms around my shoulders to keep both of us up. He thrusted in a steady rhythm and groaned. I felt him kiss the back of my neck as he slowed down. He pulled back a little bit and thrusted hard back into me. I saw white and screamed his name.

        A few more thrusts like that pushed me over the edge, and I came all over the floor and wall. Eli followed, shooting into me. I moaned and he pulled out of me.

        "Wow." I whispered, panting.

        "So what now?" Eli panted out.

        "I have no fucking clue." I said and smiled at him.

        "You're quite loud." He told me, smiling.

        "Only for you, babe." I joked. He laughed and I giggled with him.

        "Maybe next time, we'll take it slower." He said.

        "There will be a next time?" I asked.

        "I'm not Kayson. There will always be a next time with you."