Chapter 1

"Get up!" I heard someone faintly whisper 

"Mmmm, gummi bears...." I murmured back 

"Emily! Get up!" This time the voice definitely sounded louder. 

"No...go away, I want to eat my gummi bears..." 

"Ok, that's it!" I heard the voice cry out, and then faintly heard the sound of footsteps walking away. 

SPLASH! 

I jolted up from my bed, and then fell hard onto the hard wooden floor, as the water had completely caught me off guard. 

I rolled onto my back to see my jerk of an older brother, Drew, grinning down at me. 

I got up groaning. I think I bruised my whole body 

"What the heck?" I groaned 

"Sorry sis, pay-back's a bitch, I was even nice enough to warn you to get up before this happened." Drew said laughing, tears streaming out of his eyes. 

I smirked at him, thinking back to yesterday, where I had decorated his room with bright red lipstick and my underwear. As expected, he brought home another one of his regular girl sluts. I did not want to go through another night of moaning and ugh! Let's just say that he was pretty embarrassed, and the slut thought he had cheated on her, thinking that my underwear was some other bimbos'. Then she slapped him and stormed out of the house. It was quite a show, I was laughing my butt off, but Drew not so much. 

"Hey, at least I saved you from being with that bimbo." I muttered 

"Well, we were going to do some thing...." He trailed off, smirking at me 

"Ugh, gross, kill me now." I said, pretending to throw up 

"Anyways, you have to go to school now, better hurry or else you will be late." My brother answered 

"Huh? Oh! Crap! What time is it!" I asked him 

I looked at his watch, it was 8:10. School started at 8:30, crap, crap, Crap!  

"Hey, sis, dont worry I'll drive you." He said 

"Really? Thanks, Drew!" I shouted while fleeing the room to get ready for school. 

--------------------------------------------------- 

I gave myself one last look in the mirror, I had to admit, I looked good. I wore red skinny jeans with a pretty white tank top and jean vest over it. My long, wavy, dark brown hair was out and I was wearing black ankle boots.  

"Hurry up, Emily!" Drew shouted from his car 

"Coming!" I hollered back. 

Scrambling, I opened the door and raced out to the car.  

--------------------------------------------------- 

We soon arrived at school, I could tell my brother really wanted me to leave the car as soon as possible. But, who could blame him I just have an amazing singing talent. 

"Bye, little sis!" He said. 

"Bye!!" I replied. 

I got out and quickly slammed the door of the old truck shut. He seriously needed to get a new car. 

As I was walking into the school, I could see that something wasn't right. Everyboby was whispering to each other and I could catch phrases of what they were saying. 

"Oh em gee! I heard that they're coming back!" I heard one of the cheerleaders say 

"Really!" No way!" The other girl squealed 

"Hey bro, we better be careful this year, they're coming back. Better not get in their way" One of the jocks said to his team mate. 

Who's coming back? I was so confused, who would cause this commotion? Grabbing my books from my locker I made a dash to my first class: English. I quickly took a seat just as the bell rang.  

"Good Morning class." Mr Wright said in a monotone voice.  

Just as he was about to say more, he was interuppted by the sound of the door opening with a bang! Three of the hottest guys i had ever seen sauntered in. I could tell that the three boys knew that they were hot and had captured everyone's attention. One of the boys caught me staring at them, and gave me a flirty wink. I dropped my gaze. 

"Cocky much!" I muttered under my breath. 

"Glad for you to join us, boys" Mr. Wright said 

"Apparently you are new this year boys, so while you are up here, Introduce yourself." He said 

The boys all smirked at each other. "Hey, I'm Ryder, and this is Jaxton and Aiden" He said, nodding to both guys either side of him.

I looked at the three guys in front of me. Not denying it, but they are hot!  

The boy called Ryder had light brown hair and the most gorgeous forest green eyes. He was the one who winked at me. The one on his left, Jaxton, had blonde hair and warm chocolate eyes. Lastly, Aiden had short black hair with grey-blue eyes. An unusual mix, but so easy to drown in. 

"We are the Valour brothers. So ladies if you need any help from your shining knight in armour, just call us." Aiden said. 

I grimaced and rolled my eyes at that cheesy line but the rest of the girls in the class swooned. Valor.....Valor....why was that name so familar. 

Just then a realization dawned on me as I pieced everything together. The whispering. All the girls swooning and acting flirty. Every boy quaking in fear and acting jealous. Three brothers. There was only one name that would cause these reactions and bring this much commotion, the Valor bad boy brothers are back!