chapter fourteen we stand together

The next day they put there things back in thee apartment and got ready for the last day of the tournament after this shikure would probably disappear again kagami would go back to being a light and shadow midorima would go back to yelling at takao aomine would start skipping practice again murasakibara would eat a lot of snacks kise would go back to well being kise and then there was akashi he would probably still be the emperor without an empress to rule by his side he will return to being alone this is the fate they thought that would become of there lives. Shikure brought adventure into there lives she brought happiness and most of all she stood with them  when they needed her she was always there to help she was there friend and when the championship was over they probably be gone that's what went through all of the miracles minds as they got ready. They all arrived and so riko told them all to sit down on the bench so she could tell them about thee enemy er opponent they were facing it was katekana high shikure looked up at the stands and said that the three other girls they met when the found out her secret were here sakura haruno, shizue asashi and alice kozuki they were here to cheer them all on shikure showed them a fist bump and said well kick there asses real good for you guys right she turned around as she said this and all of them said "hell yeah!!!" The match started and shikure took off the bandage off her left eye showing every one her right eye witch was bright blood red it was the reason why she always wore a bandage over her eye she did not want to be judged cause she was different she activated her right eye and her hair turned black and her once blue eye turned red and it was like she became a different person she was no longer shikure tetsuya but shikure amaru. They took a one hundred point lead but in the fourth quarter they started to catch up to them riko sent in the rest of the miracles and shikure said this when she went back to normal "you think well run away yeah right were staying right here we stand together were friends we will not lose" in thee end they won the match after that shikure told all of the miracles and kagami to come to the gym, when all of them were in the gym she said three words that made them all very happy" im not leaving" they all got to see shikure they could go seikei academy to visit they were truly happy.  

There will be another book about what happened to them in middle school and then maybe a story of what happened to them after shikure said she'll stay who will she pick?