chapter nine three days

Its three days later and its time for the group training at seikei academy the first group to arrive is shikures group and there trainer rikos dad the next team was kagami and kuroko with there team leader alex the last team to get there was aomine and his team midorima kise and there team leader riko. There on the stands sat all there teammates to watch them warm up for there group training about fifteen minutes later shikure and her team sat down then kagami and kuroko then aomine and his team sat down then satsuki came up and said that the opponents they would face would be rather difficult but since other people other then the generation of miracles and satsuki no one else has seen shikure play so she said that it would be a good idea if she played one round against the "guys" so they all went pale and the guys in the stands wear scared cause they thought that if they had that kind of a reaction then she must be even more of a monster then aomine and that's saying something. And so they played one round and she kicked there butt so bad that kagami was almost dead (not really but his ego) akashi said that's why the coach let shikure join she can be scary at um times and so the groups started there day with fifty push-ups and sit ups but kuroko did not participate in that (fyi they did not use there new moves in there match against each other. The other guys in the stands were still in shock because of the stunt they made shikure pull so satsuki said to the guys to get down to the seikei gym for there new training programme and the last one to get there will get caught in a judo hold by riko as soon as she said that the guys in seirin high school ran all the way there cause they already new how much her holds hurt especially when she's mad and they mean really scary so the rest of the teams got there too but in thee end the last one there was izuki satsuki was there and so there programed started. Tatsuya, takao, kasamatsu, and sakurai got to stay behind with them to know what there new moves are so that after the championship was over and they went back to there daily routine they would know what there new moves were and would still be able to work together in games so riko alex and rikos father said lets start but first are you ready they all said one thing "yes!!!" and so they started there next three days would be very difficult but they believed that they would be ready, ready for the time of there lives.