chapter two high school

"Bring it on anyone well take you on Together" that's what we said but were you guys lying... tears ran down my face as I thought this to myself it had been 3 moths since aomine changed and kuroko left the team after kuroko left there was no reason to stay my brother quit and his partner who I thought I knew stood right in front of me but the boy there was someone for whom I did not know so I just walked away I ... ran away ha-ha I wonder how much they changed kise is probably still the same I hope murasakibara and midorima don't fight anymore oh its that side championship". The first day of the side championship she was walking down the side walk to 60-kai street room 212 in building 6 "gosh this place is big" she looks around trying to find her teammates "oof what the heck did I just hit" kagami "ah what was that hm blue hair kuroko?" shikure "oh sorry about that um im a bit lost could you help me?" kagami" sure my names kagami taiga you?" shikure" nice too meet ya im shikure tetsuya but you can call me tetsuko" kagami: wait did you say tetsuya oh and im going too room 212 building 6 too lets go together shikure" sure lets go". They walk down the hall and down a couple of stairs and then they find themselves in a big room they suddenly hear a voice shout out shikure! she turns to see her captain yelling about her being late and her teammates staring  kagami' that's your team huh they look strong hey by any chance do you have a skull shaped earing charm?" Shikure huh oh yeah I got this in America" kagami " I knew it was you its me kagami taiga me and himuro tatsuya gave you that charm Alex was there too" Shikure "oh my gosh its really you I cant believe its been 2 moths its so nice to see you so are you playing in this tournament? kagami" yeah  I play for seirin " hyuga: kagami your late I told you 19 times not to be late huh who is the girl, kagami "ah captain this girl is shikure tetsuya but she said you can call her tetsuko if we want" hyuga: is that so well nice to meet you shikure-chan kagami you should go talk to riko er coach, kagami" eh why eh sure" kagami walks over to his teammates and looks for kuroko and riko aida there coach "oi coach where's kuroko ahhhhhh!' just then kuroko says hello and scares the stupid out of kagami just then kise,murasakibara, midorima, aomine, and Akashi walk up to them well kise is screaming kuroko-chi and murasakibara says  kuroko-chin kagami" oh its you hey check out this I just met this girl here she is "he singles for her to come over she walk over and introduces herself to them "nice to meet you im shikure tetsuya I go to school and seikei academy and im a fist yeah just like you but you can call me tetsuko if you want" she said this with a big smile. As they realized who it was they all said "shikure!!!!!????" kise started to cry aomine smirked murasakibara got another popsicle akashi sighed midorima hugged his lucky idem and kuroko went up and hugged his sister kagami's jaw dropped and so did the jaws of the other teammates the asked them how they new her kagami told them that when he was in America he met a girl with blue hair and that girl was shikure kuroko and thee other 5 members of  the generation of miracles said that she was the only girl to join and make it in the basket ball team at teiko middle school. Akashi" nice to see you again shikure" Kise" shikure-chii its really you I knew that time that model I saw was you" midorima" I knew it said today that my sing got first and that I would have great luck" murasakibara" ah shikure-chin want a popsicle" aomine" yo shikure its been a while" kuroko " hey shikure nice to see you again" kagami" kuroko this is your twin sister!?!? So the truth about the twins was just reviled what will there reactions be.