Movie Time

*pic of Kiahza's outfit*

School just ended so I throw my books in my locker and head to the truck and see Montrell waiting for me he says "don't forget about tonight" and I say "I won't", he says "7:20 remember" and I say "yes". After that I drive home and notice I'm the only one home right when I notice this my phone rings Its Mom.

*phone convo*

Me: Hello.
Mom: Hey boo wassup.
Me: Wassup Mama!
Mom: Watcha doin?
Me: Nothing just walked through the door.
Mom: OK well I called to tell you that I got called for a role in this new movie and I have to go to Las Vegas for the Weekend by the way ya daddy's coming with me and Jordyn's going to Atlanta with the rest of the kids so that means you have the house to yourself do you think you can handle it?
Me: Yea Mom I can handle it.
Mom: OK I'm trusting you I hope that you will be responsible on your own.
Me: Mom I got this!
Mom: Alright have it! By the way your Auntie Toni will be checking in on you from time to time to make sure everything's all good got it!
Me: OK!
Mom: OK well we left you the truck so you can get back and fourth from wherever you go,and when you do leave make sure you lock the door and set the alarm, You got some money right?
Me: Yes Ma'am and OK.
Mom: OK well we gotta catch our flight I'll call you later own OK.
Me: OK!
Mom: Love Ya.
Me: Love Ya Too!
Mom: Oh and your dad said NO BOYS OVER! and love ya too.
Me: Tell him I said love him too and OK!
Mom: Alright bye.
Me: Bye
*End of phone convo*

So after I got off the phone with my mom its already 4:30pm so I go upstairs put on some night clothes, put my hair in a ponytail, go back downstairs to the kitchen, wash my hands, and make me a fruit salad, go back upstairs and do my homework (Sike! Its Friday who does homework on Friday!) I watch TV until 5:30 then my phone rings it was Tomorrow.

"Hello"
"Hey guhhhh open the gate me and momo pulling up!"
"Dammit guhhhh I'm tryna watch TV!"
"Guhhhh get ya lazy ass up and open this door!"
"Finneeee!"
"Ha ya better!"
"Keep on ya won't be getting in now Ha that!"
"Ughhhhh Sorry"
"Now that's more like it anyway here I come"
"OK"
*End of phone convo"

So I get up and let them in and I tell them that me and Trell goin to the Movies in a few hours and their like "OMG he asked you out" so time flies and we've talked about a lot of stuff I look at the time and its 6:30 so I tell them I gotta get ready so they say their gonna sit downstairs while I get ready. So I run upstairs throw my phone on the charger and hop in the shower once again, brush my teeth, get dressed, put on my robe so I don't mess up my clothes while doing my hair and make-up after my hair and make-up is done(My hair is down with curls) I put on my earrings, watch, necklace, and shoes, change purses, put on some perfume, grab my phone and head back downstairs and let my friends get a look at my outfit.
Me: Ya like!
Tomorrow: Guhhh Yasssss!!!
Monique: Yassssss Guhhhh!!!

By that time its 7:20 and Trell calls and says he's outside I say OK, I tell my friends they can spend the night with me this weekend since my parents are away, I tell them if they leave lock the door, turn on the alarm, and lock the gate they say OK and I walk out to Trell's truck ( he drives the same truck as me just mines is Tan and his is black). He tells me I look nice and I smell good, I complement him also then we talk about what were goin to see he says I can pick the movie so I suggested we see "Friends with Benefits" he approved so we talked on the way there, Finally we arrive and he asks if I wanted something from the concession stand I say sure so we end up sharing a popcorn, we each got a soda, a slice of pizza, and we share some nachos. When we get to our movie we find the perfect place to sit and the movie begins after about 10mins into the movie he puts his arm around me and pulls me closer 5mins after that we gaze into each others eyes and BOOM! We kissed.