MONTRELL JACKSON

*pic of Montrell *

Montrell's POV

My name is Montrell Jackson and I'm new in the city just moved from the ATL I'll tell you the rest about me later so anyway moving along I was chilling with my cousin Trey who already stays in Cali and some dudes he knew and who I just met, When I turn and see this FINEEE ass girl chilling with her friends they were cute too but my eyes were on her. She was tall looked about 5'7 or 5'8 I don't know but what I do know is she ain't taller than me I was your average 6'3 150 lb type of dude but I wasn't fat I was a little skinny muscular type guy with a 6 pack anyway moving on enough bout me and back to the "Future Mrs Jackson" she was real high yella and lightskin her hair was down and curly, she had a beautiful smile she had the type of smile that will make a dude like me melt, I even noticed that we were basically matching my red polo shirt, her blue polo shirt we both wore white pants and we had on the same shoes the new retro 7s right then and there I knew she had shoe game and man did I love a fine girl with shoe game.

So I asked my cousin bout her.

Montrell: Yo who's that girl over there?

Trey: Dude it's like 6 of them over there which one you talking bout?

Montrell: The tall lightskin one.

Trey: Aw that's Kiahza Lynch one of the cutest girls in school.

Montrell: I'll Say!

Trey: Yea that's my ex.

Montrell: What man you was wit her!?

Trey: Hahaha nah I'm just playing but she is cute tho but I got my eyes on the other one.

Montrell: What other one? Remember there's like 6 over there (laughs)

Trey: Shut up man I'm talking bout the other lightskin one.

Montrell: The one with the long pretty hair?

Trey: Yea dats Kimberly man ain't she fine?

Montrell: Yea she's fine too but back to who I'm talking bout what did you say her name was again?

Trey: Kiahza.

Chris(Trey's friend): What y'all talking bout?

Trey: Montrell likes Kiahza.

August (Treys other friend): Aw yea mane you like Kiahza?

Montrell: Like her I think I love her (laughs)

Shawn (another friend): Dude if you want her so badly then go talk to her!

Trey: Yea man go talk to her she's real nice

Montrell: Aight imma go talk to her (Stands there)

Trey: FUCK YA WAITING ON NIGGA TAKE YA ASS OWN!!!

Shawn, August, Chris: Right!

Montrell: Aight Niggas Shut the fuck up!!