IT'S FRIDAY!

Days have passed, Me and Trell have talked a lot since Monday and its finally Friday so you know what that means ITS MOVIE TIME! so I get up at exactly 6:00am go take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, and get dressed I love going to school looking cute my friends call me the "Fashionista" Haha I guess their right but Anywho I was wearing a light blue button down long sleeved polo with buttoned sleeves and some khaki jeggings and my black high top converse. So I grab my backpack, my MK bag and iPhone 6+ oh and you can't forget your charger and earphones. I hurry down stairs and into the kitchen I bet y'all are wondering why my parents and sister are never home well my mom has a new movie that she's directing and my dad goes to the studio to work with his new artists and my sister Jordyn gets dropped off at school so I have the house to myself (By the way I have more than one sibling I have 2 big brothers 1 little brother, 2 big sisters and another little sister they'll be talked about later in the chapters). So I grab the keys to the truck, set the alarm on the house, throw my stuff in the truck hop in and drive all the way across town to school (Remember I told you I go to the best high school in California well did I mention its waaaayy across town) so while I'm driving I get a call from Trell.
*phone convo*

Kiahza: Hello.
Trell: Wassup where ya at?
Kiahza: I stopped at Starbucks.
Trell: Starbucks?
Kiahza: Yea you want something?
Trell: Yea get me a Vanilla latte.
Kiahza: That's what I'm getting!
Trell: Wow I didn't know we liked the same drink!
Kiahza: I know right!
Trell: Well I'll see ya when ya get here
Kiahza: Aight by the way I want my money back!
Trell: OK I gotcha.
Kiahza: Hahaha aight bye
Trell: Bye.
*End of phone convo*

So I arrive to school, find a park, get my stuff, grab the Starbucks and walk over to Trell and his crew and give him his Starbucks, then I walk over to my friends and it just so happens that I got they spoiled ass some Starbucks too Haha. So its 7:30am so that gives us 40mins to chill outside and chat amongst each other until the bell rings at 8:10am.