It Started With Science (BoyxBoy)

Okay, So this is my first boyxboy

I have been inspired and wondered if my writing style could fit this genre..

I hope you guys like it :)

COMMENT;VOTE:FANN??

pleasee?

photo on the side is Dwayne :D 

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

"You have a new trainee today, Asher." My P.A, Suzanne, announced after I had come out of a teacher's meeting. She was a nice little old lady with warm grey eyes that shone through her gold rimmed glasses. They were the kind that had the gold chain attached to them so she would not loose them. She had been my P.A since I started work at this school 5 years ago as a Physics and Chemistry Professor.

"Oh, yeah. What am I supposed to teach, when it is a textbook and pop quiz day today?" I rubbed my forehead, trying to soothe the headache I knew was coming.

"He's only there to observe, sweetheart. Plus, you're a great professor and I'm sure he will benefit greatly from your lesson." Suzanne gave me a warm smile and patted my elbow.

"I suppose so." I mumbled half-heartedly. "So, what's his details?" I tried to put enthusiasm into my words, but failed epically.

"His name is Dwayne Gordan, he is 26, just like you, has all his degrees, so its just experience and classroom skills he is lacking in. I heard he is quite a looker too." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. She is the only person in my life that knows I am gay. Oh, I didn't tell you guys that? Well, yes, I am. And the only gay at Partridge High School. 

"Oh should be fun then, keeping my hands off the trainee." I winked at her playfully.

"Right. Oh, and Asher hun, you have 20 minutes 'til the bell goes." She smiled at me, narrowing her eyes over her big round glasses.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath and almost ran to my classroom. I unlocked the door to WP5 and started to set up station as fast as I could.

As I was fiddling with the overhead projector, there was a shy knock at the door. I didn't bother to turn around, just called out:

"Come in."

The door opened and closed. The person who had just come in, decided that introducing themselves was not appropriate. I sighed to myself and turned to greet them.

I opened my mouth to say something, but all words vacated my throat as I took in the sight. A guy about my age was standing shyly by the door. His hair was an organised messy brown, that hung just below his thick eyebrows. His eyes shone a cool greyish-blue, accenting his full pink lips. His body was dressed in a black trench coat, a  white vest underneath and some black trousers that hugged his shape nicely. He wore black high-tops and a single silver rope chain hung just above his collar bone.

He cleared his throat, stopping me from undressing him with my eyes. My eyes met his again, and a smile spread across his face.

"Hi, I'm Dwayne Gordan. You must be Asher Hickery?" He held out his hand, gesturing for me to shake his hand.

"Yeah, that's me." I shook his hand feebly, revelling in the softness of his hand.

"Well, nice to meet you, and I'll be looking forward to being your student." He let out a nervous laugh and pulled his hand out of mine.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled widely at him, hoping it would be a welcoming smile, not an 'I-want-to-eat-chocolate-off-your-body' smile.

"I've always wanted to teach, I'm glad you're going to be the one to teach me." He rubbed the back of his neck briefly, shining eyes sweeping the classroom, lingering on a few of the displays.