natalee goes home

for the first time in a week hannah came back home from the hospital with her new baby. "Aww natalee dont't worry! we can do this by ourselves" thats when a knock on the door was heard. Hannah walked up to the door from her moms house and opened it ryan was there. she slamed it in his face and put her back to the door and slid down to the ground " can we talk?" he said "No i want nothing to do with you so fuck off!" she said "I was nervous then c'mon where natalee?" "None of yur business now getaway!" "honey who was at the door?" said her mom "Look for yourself im gonna go play with natalee" she wiped the tear from her eye and ran to the nursery. "can i help you with something?" said Gina "im looking for hannah we really need to talk" "She doesnt want to see you and i dont want to see you so i suggest you go home because if i ever see you atound here again it will be the last time you ever see again" said gina and shut the door.

A month after a natalee went home it was time for hannah to finish her somester at south stadium high school. She walked in and everyone looked at her like she was some endangered species.she felt weird until she heard "HANNAH!!!" she turned around and vikki sjhoved her playfully. "I missed you hows natalee?" "Really great wanna come see her after school?" she said." definatly" said vikki. "So how have you and ryan been?" hannah spun around to see nicole. "What would i know?" snapped hannah "He left you didnt he? he left you like the dirty skank you are because he knew that your plan was just to get back at me and get prgnant now that stupid baby of yours has his jeans written all over he forhead" thats when hannah slapped nicole right across her face. "I am done with you okay? ryan is nothing but a bottemless pit of nothing! looks like you guys would be the perfect couple and i see that now and natalee is not just some stupid baby okay?? because she is way smarter than you and just sayen you shouldnt be saying that shes stupid because shes not the one who got straight ds last quarter" and with that hannah went to english.