The pregnancy plan

Chapter 1 

The pregnancy plan

"Hey nicole and kristen! said hannah "Oh my gosh hi!" they exlaimed . They all started down the hall. Hannah had just recently broken up with her boyfriend Ryan Rivera. This had made things tough on her and she didnt go out as often as before. "soooo hannah do you wanna go to the mall? i heard that theyre having a sale on the bikinis! "umm no thanks im busy with homework" said hannah kindve down. kristen and nicole split with hannah and went to their classes while hannah slipped into hers. "she never goes anywhere with us!" said kristen in a quiet voice, but not quiet enough for hannah no to hear. hannah glared and just walked away how could nicole being her best friend agree with something like that! 

After class hannah was walking down the hall with her other friend victoria. When all of the sudden victoria said something that made hannah chock."so i heard nicole goes out with ryan now?" Hannah stared long at victoria and a tear ran down her face. "Oh my gosh! im so sorry hannah- I didnt mean to- "Just stop ok  ive had enough for today" hannah ran down the hall to her car in her gouchie heels and drove home in her mercadis that her mom bought her. 

!NEW MESSAGE!- hannah glanced  and a tear dropped down on her iphone4 and it said nicole she clicked the open button. : i'm so sorry! he asked me out and i just felt bad i kinda like him but i'm sorry! Hannah just ignored it and went back to her couch.And then she got a text from ryan. Hannahs hand trembled as she pressed :open message: button. when she did she saw his text it said - hi hannah its been long, i just wanted to give you some news since we are friends i guess.. me and nicole go ....out? text back thanks :).With that hannah dropped her phone...

The next day at school nicole and kristin ran up to hannah as always. "Hi hannah!" they said but hannah glanced at them, gave them the look and walked to her class."she got my text and cant handle the truth" said nicole and that made hannah stop. she turned around and walked straight toward them and said something she thought shed never say in her life... "I cant handle the truth? what about when victoria went out with regie ?! remember your ex!?" nicoles jaw dropped. "yea i thought you would" hissed hannah and she made her way again to class. Nicole looked at kristin and kritstin looked at nicole but nobody said a word.

The next day she saw ryan. but he was alone. "hi ryan" said hannah whithout thinking "hey! hannah!" he said "wanna go out to icecream?" hannah was astnoished at how many things were slipping out of her mouth at a time." yea id love too! just give me a time and date and ill be there!" he said with a smile"tomorrow night?" she said "ill be there" he said waving goodbye down the hall hannah knew shed just made a date! friday came and hannah and ryan went to Newport Creamery

Hannah had victoria over her house the next day and she suggested they make a plan for hannah to get ryan back with her. And thats when hannah knew what would make ryan stay with her forever...

Chapter 2

Plan in action

A week later hannah texted ryan: "hi ryan its hannah wanna comeover for a movie night tonight like old times? letme know!" SEND!  ryan responded- "sure id love to ill be there around 5ish?" "kay! be there!" hannah smiled at her phone and started getting the house ready. DING-DONG! hannah opened the door and smiled"come in " she said. Later in the movie hannah put her plan into action. She glanced at ryan and ryan glanced at her and hannah leaned in and they started to makeout. 

Hannah woke up and looked at the clock 9:00 pm and she sat up and realized she only had a sheet around her.She rubbed her eyes and turned and to her surprize ryan was there also in a sheet. Hannah realized her plan had worked, she slipped some clothes on and woke up ryan. Startled he woke up. "oh my gosh i gotta go i cant belive i did this! hannah im sorry i had a great time but i gotta go!" with that he slipped his clothes on and made his way out the door.The next morning was Saturday and hannah drove to CVS to get a First Response pregnancy test. When she got home she tested it and now all she had to do was wait...

 3 hours later, Hannah decited to check on her pregnancy test. And when she looked she smiled.It was positive,and she was going to have a baby.She was thinking of showing ryan the news right away but she decited to wait instead.The next day at school she waslked around looking for victoria and found her by her locker."Victoria oh my gosh! the plan worked im pregnant!"she said with hopeful eyes."Im so happy for you ! lets walk to class" said victoria with a smile.After class Ryan showed up in the hallway and he stoppped short when he saw hannah."Hi ryan !" said hannah knowing shes tryna make convorsation."um hi hannah im sorry for lastnight that wasnt intended at all!" said ryan "oh dont worry about it were still friends wanna comeover so we can try the movie thing again minus what else happened?" she giggled "um il have to think about that one" he said hugging her goodbye and made his way to homeroom.

Chapter 3

Work it Out

When hannah got home she texted ryan: hey r yu comin ova? he responded: sure but i can only stay for 1 hour i got homework.When ryan showed up at hannahs house once again she invited him inside. After the movie he waved goodbye but before he left she said:I have to tell you something at school tomorow. and with that she shut the door and went to bed.

When she got up the next day it was Friday.And she pulled ryan asside . but when she was about to tell him the news nicole and kristin showed up "well well well what do we have here!" snarled nicole. "a hot guy and a loser what a combanation!" said kristen grinning at nicole and laughing "shutup!if you werent so focused on how yu look yu woodnt be failing um what was it? oh yea EVERYCLASS!" hissed hannah "hmph! were done here comon ryan lets go hunny" and ryan waved goodbye and walked away. hanah rolled her eyes.When she saw victoria she told her tehe whole story. oh jeez im sorry that happend hannah! said victoria.

chapter 4

The ... fight?

It had been 2 months sense hannah was pregnant and she thoght it was time to tell ryan. "hi ryan" said hannah "hey! hannah whats up?" said ryan "ryan we need to talk" "ok whats going on" said ryan suspisious and confused. "um ryan i dont know how to say this.. remember 2 moths ago when you came over for the movie night and we um.." said hannah "um yea" he said still confused. "well im pregnant" she said hoping he would undestand. Ryan paused a moment and gazed at hannah and then he spoke."Hannah I caused this and I will stay with you through out the babys life and ill be a great father i promise" he said hugging her and hannah began to cry.

Hannah reached her 3rd month and she began to show.She was always wearing something loose and you could tell she was pregnant.Thats when she saw nicole and kristen."Wow!whos your baby daddy?hm?somebody gross i know"nicole snarled "yup im pregnant nicole and my baby daddy is ryan rivera!" she said waiting for nicole to explode. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SA-" nicole stopped short when she saw ryan . hannah ran up to him and kissed him "hey babe" said hannah "BABE?" yelled nicole "look nicole we are gonna have to be ove-" "HELL NO WE ARE SO DONE" nicole turned away but didnt walk. then she turned back, "And if you think that your off the hook hannah... you are terribly mistaken..and i wanna settle this...we fight tomorrow.Then she marched to her class. Hannah was motionless because how could she fight if that means putting the babys life in jepardy?

The fight was ready to happen.The clock struck 12:00 AM and hannah stood across from nicole. Nicole smirked "this will be easy and youll regret ever getting pregnant with my man!" Nicole started to sprint toward hannah and hannah covered her face in fear but just then victoria shoved hannah out of the way and took nicoles punch. Rolling on the floor you could tell that victoria was definatly winning the fight by far! "VICTORIAAAA !!! YAY !! WHOAAHHH!!!" the crowed roared. when the fight ended they both had cuts and bruises. Hannah ran up to victoria and hugged her "vikki your the best friend ive ever had you saved my baby!"

Month 7 rolled around and hannah was in the waiting room at the hospital for her sonogram. "Would you like to know the gender of your baby?Hannah and victoria nodded. "Its a...Girl! "Hannah smiled at victoria and victoria nodded and imidiatley texted Ryan from hannahs phone. "Hi ryan its vikki guess what? The baby is a girl!" She texted and then pressed send. "omg really?" he texted back. Hannah smiled and looked at the screen with their new baby girl on it. 

chapter 5

The baby shower

"lets make the list for the baby shower" said hannah "okay lets go" said vikki. "okay um resshauna, ally, malissa, kendle, jessica, aria, and cat good enough?" said vikki "Yup great!" said hannah