The birth

When Hannah went into labor vikki was in the waiting room but ryan wasnt there. The doctor walked in to the room where hannah waas sitting with their new baby in her arms. "Ryan has gotten into a car accident, hes okay just a broken arm and some bruises but he wont be able to make it today" said the doctor "My poor baby"said hannah. "Vikki come in im gonna name the baby. Hannahs family was in the room. "What will you name her?" said vikki. "Im going to name her Natalee. Hannah smiled and looked down at sleeping little natalee. She then got a call from Ryan. "RING RING" "hello?" "listen i cant do this" he said "oh iknow you got into an accident but its okay i just gav-" No i mean i cant be a father im sorry but you need to take this on your own " "What???!!!! what are you saying???? you dont wanna be in natalee's life???" "Who?" "The baby who the fuck else would i be talking about???" "You know what Hannah your more of a bitch now then when i met you.. youv've... changed" he said and the room went quiet. vikki held natalee and a tear fell from hannahs eye. "And your more of a douche bag then you were before" With that she pressed the end call button to hard her finger went white. Then she threw it against the wall which made natalee cry. But hannah cried too "Hannah what happened tell me!" she said putting natalee in the hospital crib "Ryan Left me!! and Natalee!" said hannah "What!?? how could he do that????!!!" Idont know but hes not getting off that easy hes paying child support and hell never get to see natalee!"