Playing With Fire (Re-done)

Hello Bambz, Here is another story
This one is one of my short stories and I decided to extend and continue writing as it go a very good feedback.

Thanks for everyone that has been supporting so far

***********************************************

Love means so many things to different people but the truth is you will never know the meaning of love until you fall in love.

Is there an absolute meaning to the words 'I Love You?' Or is it purely subjective? The concept of true love is what we search for all our lives. Yet love is one of the most misunderstood concepts of all. What people really want more than anything else is to be loved unconditionally; to be accepted for who we are, and still be loved. Sometimes we will do some crazy things, in the name of love. Love is actually the choice one makes to put someone's wishes, desires and needs above our own.

Love can make or destroy a person, here is something; 

Never confuse love with lust  

Never use this word unless you mean it, ‘I Love You’ is the most abused phrase in the world.

'I Love You' is a sentence that take you 3 seconds to say, We say it all the time to our father or mother after we have just gotten what we wanted.

We randomly use this word with our friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, strangers, celebrities.

You might think I'm crazy 

But the reason for this is... 

~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|

My name is Laura Brown, I'm sixteen years old in my junior year, currently having the worst year of my life after saying the word LOVE. 

I thought life is suppose to start at 16, you're finally legal, you can now get your driver's licence and driver to where ever you want, do whatever you want when you want. Live by your own rules, get a job for yourself, rock every party, get yourself a boyfriend. At least earn a bit of freedom for yourself..
This were some of the things I had hopes for when I'm 16

All this plans were ruined after I made a big mistake agreeing to  let lust take over my life and be 'friends with benefit' with a close guy friend of mine, not for any particular reasons but just to fulfil my sexual needs. I know that sound a bit slutty, it was not what I was intending to happening.

It all started when Wilo (name is Wilson) paid a very weird visit to my house on a Saturday night asking for an explanation for how to calculate the Mol and relative mass of an element. This baffled me at first because Wilo was a Chemistry wiz like me, he was even smarter than me in that subject.

But why would he not understand something that easy.

“What are you doing here” I asked as I opened the front door seeing Wilo standing there with a stupid grin on him face. He was wearing a white t-shirt that made his brown eyes pop out and a pair of black jeans with some hot looking DC runners. I'd be lying if I said Wilo was hot, he was absolutely gorgeous, all the girls from school will definitely back me up on this one. Wilo go through girl like underwear and I am not exaggerating.

Wilo isn't a player, he has never cheated on girl, and he just doesn’t do girlfriends. 

We get on well together because He is very smart and always seem to understand things from my point of view; he is a very great guy once you get to know him.

Don’t get me wrong, I do not like Wilo more than a friend mainly for two simple reason

1. He doesn’t do girlfriends. I wouldn’t want to be just another girl he screwed to him and I’m looking for something serious not just a fling and my second reason is;

2. Wilo get around a LOT, he has almost slept with half of the girls in our grade, maybe I’m exaggerating but he does get around, he has slept with whore, bitches, Emo, goody goody, Cheerleaders and many more, he even holds a few of their virginity. 

“Well hello to you, nice to see you on a bright sunny day like this, would you like to come in for a cold drink and a foot rub? Why thank you potato” Wilo said sarcastically. Potato is his nickname for me just because I could live on any food made potatoes, it’s not my fault it’s so damn tasty.

I stuck my tongue out like a baby and let him in.

That’s what I shouldn’t have done.

Thanks for reading guys and I would appreciate your feedback
J

Don’t forget to vote if you think it deserves it
Love Lola
:*