10.

The air froze around me. As I watched Zayden's house burn to the ground. Ambulance and fire trucks everywhere, nosey neighbors standing outside of their houses trying to figure out what's going on. Meanwhile my heart was broken and my life was over. My baby was gone. Dead. I heard somebody calling my name but all I could pay attention to was the erupting flames.

"Bahja! Bahja! Are you okay?" The voice got louder. The person began shaking me.

I turned around ready to go off before I realized it was Zayden and he was holding my baby. I engulfed them both into a hug and cried.

"Are you okay?" Zayden asked.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Are you guys alright?" I wiped my tears.

"We were at the ice cream parlor and I got a call that my house was on fire so I rushed us home because I was worried about you." Zayden said while watching his house burn down.

"I just came back from Breaunna's. I'm fine." I said.

"Oh thank god!" Zayden pulled me in for another hug.

"Excuse me sir, are you the owner of this house?" A fireman asked.

"Yes I am." Zayden said.

"It looks like the house was intentionally burned down. The stove wasn't on. Nothing was on in the house for it to cause a fire. Someone purposefully burned it down. We'll have the police get on the case of who do it right away." The fireman said.

"Thank you." Zayden sighed.

"No problem." The fireman turned to leave.

A car pulled up next to us and guess who was in it? None other than-Manny. I groaned.

"The judge won't like this one bit." Manny shook his head.

"We weren't in the house. We were out doing activities." I defended.

"So y'all wasn't in the house?" Manny raised his eyebrows.

"No smartness." I rolled my eyes. "And the next time you or anyone else you hire, tries to burn my house down, make sure we're actually in it." I smirked.

Manny shook his head before driving off.

"I bet the judge won't like this one bit!" I yelled.

Crazy bastard. I went to sit with Zayden and Reece on the curb.

"Where are we going to live?" Zayden scratched the back of his neck.

"I have a friend who lives around the corner. I'm sure she'll help us." I smiled.

"Alright. Let's go." Zayden said.

"Sir do you have a place to stay tonight?" The fireman asked.

"Yeah we just made arrangements. Thanks for asking five minutes late." Zayden rolled his eyes before walking off.

"Sorry. He's a bit angry." I apologized to the confused fireman.

"I understand. I would be upset too if my house was burned down." The fireman nodded.

"Thank you for understanding and helping. Have a nice night." I smiled and followed behind Zayden.

Breaunna was happy to help us. She settled us in a room and cooked us dinner. Which I ate up in under five minutes since I'm pregnant and all. I couldn't shake the staring and awkwardness between Breaunna and Zayden. But I was too tired to ask now. I'll ask them in the morning for sure.