1.

Reece ran through the snow, smiling and giggling. His happiness just made my heart melt.

"Be careful baby! Don't fall!" I laughed along with him.

Reece and I decided to go outside and play in the snow while Zayden was out. Zayden was what you call my "pimp". But unlike other pimps, he let me have my freedom. I turned to Zayden when I was pregnant and couldn't find a job or a place to stay. He let me live with him under one condition; I have to fulfill his sexual desires and fantasies. Of course it hurt me deeply that I had to give up my dignity and self-value for a home but I would do anything to keep Reece and I from living on the streets and starving.

"Mommy let's build a snowman!" Reece threw his hands in the air.

Reece began rolling snowballs up while I went to go look for sticks. As I was collecting the sticks, I noticed a black tinted car pull up. I immediately went to go grab Reece and headed towards the house.

"Bahja Carter." A guy with a black suit on yelled my name as he got out of his car.

I opened the front door before, slamming it shut and locking it. I took Reece by the downstairs staircase and hid down there.

"Im here to serve you papers." The man yelled from the outside.

"Stay here Reece. I'll be right back. Don't move." I went up to the door and opened it up.

"You've been served." The man gave me some papers that were folded before leaving.

I closed the door as I read the papers that were just given to me. I skimmed through the papers until one line caught my eye.

"Manny B. Is taking legal action against Bahja S. Carter for full custody of Reece Carter."

This bastard is trying to take my baby away from me...