Chap. 2: Achieve

Ruffa's POV ~
"Ok, so I better get going now. I gotta find my friends. They always seem to get lost." Zoro said. I only nodded. Then he stood up and walked to the door. I better follow him. "Oi, who's gonna pay for these drinks." the owner stopped me. "I don't know qho the hell ordered those." I lied. But I gotta do something. I hurriedly grab a den den mushi and called some nearby marines that was ordered to look after me until I'm close enough to the Strawhats. 'Purupurupuru, Pur- Clank' "Hello?" someone answered. "Hey. It's me, officer Akane. I want you to come to the only bar on the island. I want you to pay to the owner of the bar, I don't have any cash with me. Just do me a favor, I gotta go before I loose my target." I explained in one breath. "Roger." 'Clank.' I ran out of the door and spotted him going to the forest. I secretly followed in and good thing he didn't notice.

Few hours later ~
What's wrong with him. He's not getting anywhere. Talk about the no sense of direction swordsman. I better do something. I'll just leave him there, I think he won't get far. I moved quietly out the forest and hid in an alley way. And gladly I just happen to see my most trusted companion and my only friend in the headquarters. "Psst. Oi, Robbi." I called. "Oh, Ruffa. What's going on? What're you doing?" he asked. "My target is kinda lost. And I want him to get to his crewmates. Now, I want you to find the Strawhat Pirates and lure them here or somewhere nearby. And the plan for this operation, is you and your companions attack them and I will save them. I'll pretend to be their hero so they'll trust me." I said. "Huh? But what about us? You know we can't beat you." "Don't worry, I won't beat you up. I'll just drive you away." "Roger. But why do you need all this? What's really happening?" "It's my own individual mission. Just stick to the plan, but don't tell the others about my mission. But tell them the plan and that it was my order. Understood." "Hai! But what is your mission?" "I'm gonna make friends with the pirates."

Time Skip ~
I was right. He was getting nowhere. "WAHH! RUN!" I heard some people screamed. Zoro reacted quickly and ran to where it came from. I'm guessing Robbi found them. I followed Zoro secretly. He turned to a corner and I followed. There, three of the Strawhat Pirates were fighting Robbi and other marines. Zoro joined in the fight, but the marines were too many. "Good job Robbi." I smirked to myself. Now, time to shine. I ran and got in between their battle. And Zoro noticed me. "Oi, woman. What was it again?" he said while slicing bullets. "I'm Ruffa, you baka!" I shouted to him. "What're you doing here?" he asked. "I happened to be passing by and thought you might need help." I smirked. Then I took out my bow and an arrow, made out of ice. "Icicle Arrows!" I yelled. I shot and froze their weapons. And it all turned to ice. I took out my katana and broke their frozen weapons to pieces. "Oh crap. We don't have any weapons!" a marine said. "Shit! Everyone, retreat for now!" Robbi shouted. They all ran away into the forest. Robbi looked back a bit and smiled. I mouthed him a 'Thanks.'
"SUGOI! You made ice out of nowhere!" I turned around and saw the sparkling eyes of Monkey D. Luffy. "I'm a devil fruit user. I ate the Ice Ice fruit, which I can make ice around anything." I said. "Hey." someone grabbed my shoulder. It was Zoro. "You did well, uh, Ruffa." he said. I just nodded. I looked at Luffy. "Ne, Luffy right? Can I join your crew?" "Sure." he answered directly. 'Yes! My plan worked.' I thought. "Thanks. And, no need for introductions. I already know the famous Strawhats." I said. "But Luffy. We don't know her. How can you trust someone so easily." long nose guy said. I guess he's Sogeking, Usopp. "But Usopp. She saved us. That means, she's on our side." Luffy said. "Ruffa? Hmm, Ruffa. That name seems familiar." the archaeologist Robin said. 'Crap. Does she know who I am. This woman is a problem. She almost knows everything.' "Don't think about it too much Robin. I'm sure you just heard it somewhere. Besides, I agree with Luffy." Zoro said. "Hmm, maybe you're right." Robin said and smiled. "Ok then. Ruffa, welcome to the Strawhat Pirates."