Chap. 1: Befriending the Swordsman

~Flashback~
"Calling Ruffa Akane, code name The S.A.W. You are called by Head Admiral Sengoku." a marine called Ruffa Akane. And she obediently went the Head Admiral's office.
Time Skip ~
"What taking her so long." Sengoku waited impatiently. He sat down on his chair and waited while eating his biscuits. Then he heard the sound of shoe heels in the hallway getting closer. *knock knock* "Come in." Sengoku said. "Ruffa Akane, reporting for duty sir." Ruffa saluted. "What took you so long. Never mind. I have a mission for you. This was a request from Garp." "What is it sir. I'm sure I'll get it done as always." Ruffa said. "He asked me, if one of my trusted and best marine could spy on his grandson, the captain of the Strawhat Pirates and convince him to be a marine. And the fits you." Sengoku said. "I will do the work done sir. Leave it to me." Ruffa said. "Report to me if there's any progress. And I'll tell Garp about it. Oh, and you only got a week to complete your mission." "A week? Bu-" "Are we understood." "Hai!"
-End of Flashback ~
~Somewhere in the New World ~
'Ugh. What the hell is this place. I can't believe people come in here. And damn, there's so many wanted pirates. If only I could capture them, if I wasn't in a mission.' Ruffa Akane thought sitting inside a chaotic bar. "Two bottle of water please. I'm parched." she ordered. She chugged down the two water after it was given to her. "Where the hell are they. I thought this was supposed to be the place they'd be." she said to herself.
While waiting for some people inside the bar, a lost swordsman came inside. "Ha? Where the hell?" 'I could've sworn they went this way! Nah, it's a good thing this is a bar. This walking is making me thirsty.' the swordsman thought. 'Hmm. I bet that's pirate hunter, Roronoa Zoro. The firstmate of Monkey D. Luffy. According to the information they gave me, he's a swordsman too. I think I better befriend him.' Ruffa thought. The swordsman, Zoro, sat beside Ruffa Akane and ordered a bottle of sake. "Yo." Ruffa tried to get his attention. But he ignored her.
"So.... You like sake huh?" Zoro looked at her. "Here's your order of sake young man." the owner said. Zoro took the sake and drank it. "So? What's it to you woman?" Zoro said. "I just jave a friend back home, who like sakes too. You, uh, remind me of him." Ruffa lied. "I don't care." Zoro said, and continued to finish his drink. "Well, how about this. You buy all the drinks you want, my treat. That's what I always do to him, Ao, how's that sound." Ruffa said. "Heh, I like your taste woman. Sure, but it's on you." Zoro smirked. 'Perfect. I think I'm getting close. This was more easier than I thought.' Ruffa thought. Then Zoro ordered a lot of barrels of sakes and Ruffa couldn't belive him.
Time Skip ~
"Ahh~ I think I've had enough." Zoro drank the last barrel. While Ruffa on the other hand, is still shock that he's still not drunk. "Hey, What's your name?" Zoro asked. Ruffa snapped out from her paralysed state. "Eh? Oh, Ruffa. Just call me Ruffa." shw replied. "Roronoa Zoro." Zoro introduced himself. 'Nice going Ruffa. Now, we know each other. Next, is to follow him to his other crewmates. Good thing I have a plan.'

(A/N: Yey, first chapter of my third story. Sorry for the delay, but I have updated now. So please read and vote minna. Thanks.)