Preview

Preview...

Moving away from whoever was holding me. Cam was acting strange, and it scared me but every bone in my body told me to run to him, that only I could stop this. And that's what I did. I wrapped my arms around him and instantly he calmed.

He gave me a simple kiss as his eyes returned to their original color.

Max, Damon ,Andy , Blade, Axle, Jack, and Abel stood around us nervously,switching feet every other second.

"We need to get out of here!" Max spoke in hush tones. With my sister and her crowd still looking at us shocked. Hell,the whole school was shocked! Had they just witnessed what I did? How did Cam make his eyes change? Why were the guys on edge? Why did I feel the need to be even closer to them? All these questions with no answers and it frustrated me.

Cam picked me up bridal style and we all hurried out the door and continued on till we reached home, faster than any car or plane!

What were these guys...had I unknowingly agreed to date monsters?!

Entering the dinning room, I was placed on my feet, wobbling a little as the room swirled and objects doubled.

Grabbing my hand, Damon pulled me into a seat.

"Sweetheart, we need you to understand that everything you saw must be kept secret." My vision cleared and I could clearly see the guys.

"What was that?"

"Sweetheart.."

"The speed ...eyes flashing...eye color changing ?!" Fear and confusion mixing in my words. "Your not ..."

(Andy)

She fainted. It would have been funny if it wasn't our little mate. We stared at her sprawled on the floor for a second before taking action. Max,Damon grabbed her feet while Blade and Axle grabbed her arms. Abel held her head as I checked to see if there was any damage.

Enjoy there should be more coming soon