Ch7

Unedited...

I can't believe they did that !! Those jerks! God, they brought out the worst and horny me. That was pretty much the whole conversation I had during lunch to myself. You see the causes of of my pain were currently trapped at a certain table with a certain sister of mine. As soon as we.... I mean they, stepped in the lunchroom everyone crowd around them then my " sister " dragged them to her table.

Used to being alone I grabbed my lunch and sit at the lone table at the back covered in who knows what. Today's lunch wasn't much ..hard pizza with cold beans, oh and gasy milk. The fruit were the only editable things to eat. I swear the school was trying to kill us and most of the time I didn't eat at home because of the situations. So I was hungry a lot . There's only so much pieces of fruit that can full you up and serving we got weren't enough.

Riiiiing

The bell thank god! If I thought any more about food, I knew my stomach would growl the rest of school and maybe at home too, if I didn't beat mom home.

Going toward gym my last class . I knew what we were playing and dreaded it . It was volley ball. Which meant hit the damn nerds , and hard.

When everyone had arrived loudly following the new kids. You guessed it they had a lot of classes with me if we had two already. This school was to lazy to change the schedules around so people could actually meet new people.

"Go change into your uniforms!!! New kids, I heard from the boss yall were really good in getting your basketball teams to nationals .. I want to see how good yall are !!!! " The coach yelled. Yes I thought as I walked behind the loud crowd. You know what that means ....no volley ball which means no new injuries !!!!!! Maybe they weren't my pains but my saviors.

Once again walking out behind the crowd of girls who had made themselves ,look pretty in sweats and tight shirts for curtains guys and the hot jocks, they thought I didn't know about. I would hate for my sister to dress like these people but I knew for starters that she wore less then they had on so who was I to complain.

When we returned to the gym... I don't think anyone was ready for what we saw.

Mouths dropped and drool came out our mouths...yes I said ours... I mean you would to if you saw hot men half naked with hard earned sweat rolling down their sweet sexy ass abs!!! Not only that but the way they moved was like sex on FUCKING LEGS!!

"That's enough! " The coach yelled

No...wait yes! God , I don't think I was the only one walking funny. If you know what I mean..

Slowly as if this was a movie they turned around slow motion. It gave a extra twist to what I was already filling. They were like fucking models walking down some runway. I wonder how they would look on a pole. Blushing I brushed those thoughts away.

They were back to being my pains.

"So , as you all know today was suppose to be volley ball day but since I'm in a very good mood. I had decided to give you a free day. I didn't do this in other classes so don't piss me off. If you need anything I'll be in my office."

Yessssss!