Ch..11

That night we slept in the same bed. I was crowed since they all wanted to get close to me but I was happy. My life was finally turning in a happy, exciting direction, but little did I know it would soon be brewing in pain and lost.

We sat at the table for breakfast. It was crowed and I really considered not eating at all. The people who had been at the party plus their kids ran everywhere! Seeing who could get the most food. I didn't see the need to have ten plates to yourself but apparently these people did. There was fighting here and there but once all the food was gone and nothing but crumbs lined the hundreds of plates, bowels, when they calmed down.

I found myself sighing in disgust as Max, Damon ,Andy , Blade, Axle, Jack, Cam, and pigged out in there ten plates each. They went the food as if it wasn't enough for them and rushed to eat off the others plates, but found they too had no more.

Abel on the other hand tried to caught my attention.

"Yes,honey?" I smiled. He wasn't eating like this brothers in fact he picked at his food. Yes, they weren't all pigs...crazy hot pigs.

He opened his mouth then closed it like a fish.

"You-you called me...say-say it again!" I laughed. He was so cute!

"H-O-N-E-Y" I slowly spelled out. He blushed. Man, if he doesn't stop this i think I might just dump the others and go for him only.

"Lord!' He gulped.' I wanted to know if you wanted some of my food?" He quietly whispered.

I nodded. And reached to grabbed his fork but he pinned my hand on the table.

"No,sweetheart,I will feed you." He breathed into my ear.

I nodded. Gosh, why was it so sexy watching him take control.

Abel feed my half a blue-berry muffin,eggs,beacon, and orange juice. I was full after three bites from each.

Yet, Abel still tried to give me more.

"Abel, please, I've had enough. I can't take anymore!" I begged as he brought another spoon of eggs to my lips.

"But-" I gave him my best puppy-dog look. "Ok."

I looked around and noticed the other families had left and Max, Damon ,Andy , Blade, Axle, Jack, Cam, Abel, and me were the last ones in the room.

Max and them looked at Abel and me smirking. Why would they...oh!

"Trying to best us bro, huh?" Damon asked faking hurt. He could have pulled it off if he didn't laugh at the end.

Abel blushed.

"I think it's time to head to head out." He announced.

I sat in school, (yes school! I was told that i would finish school no matter what! That and the fact Abel said him and his brothers liked sexy smart nerdy girls. I think he was pushing it with nerdy but hey he called me sexy!) and you know the saddest part was I wasn't even gone that long. I had left home on the weekend! So I didn't miss anyways or anything.

I sat in all our classes hoping they wouldn't pull anything and so far so good. Though they would always besides me or behind. I never liked people sitting behind me always made me paranoid, but with them I felt as if they were undressing me. And when I turned to pass or say something, I found them staring intensely at me. I would have found that creepy if not for the fact, they licked their lips sexily and then Winked! I wanted to faint or something to show how much they affect me but no I just gave them a smile.

The bell rang for lunch after 5th period.

I walked to my nasty little table not bothering with lunch. I was still full from this morning, I had never eaten that much in a long time; my stomach hurt. Putting my head down I decided to rest during lunch and if I still didn't feel better I would go home. But before I closed my eyes I watched as the guys were swarmed by pretty much everyone, jocks included when they found out Cam and them could take probably take their teams to state.

My stomach cramped and I rubbed it in tiny little circles. This was going to be a really long day. I sighed.

Had I been my normal painless self; I would have noticed the eight different pairs of feet.

"Sweetheart, can we um...sit here?"

I nodded not lifting my head, I already knew who it was.

"Why aren't you eating? I mean I understand this...stuff is shit but..you still need to eat." Axle laughed. I would have too if not for these stupid cramps!

"My stomach hurts. I ate too much this morning." I looked into his eyes.

"Bullshit, with all I feed you, you ate about a handful from all of it put together!" Abel yelled. Wow, sexy! I thought as I got yet another fucking cramp.

"I hadn't eaten like that before..usually I got about a small tray of fruit and that's it for both home and here."

"WHAT!" They yelled drawing attention to us even more.

"How did you guys get over here? I mean weren't you surrounded ?"

"We told them to fuck off, and that we wanted to spend time with our woman to put in back to the subject." Max explained.

"But-" I didn't like the way everyone was watching our table or the fact I saw my sister and her crew were coming towards us.

"Now!" Cam yelled.

My stomach cramped really bad now. I was nervous an didn't want to discuss this with them right now as I knew people were probably listening in. And I sure as hell didn't want the school to know more about me than what my sister than already told them.

"Babe, is there a reason your talking to this loser?" My sister sweetly asked while taking a seat on Cam's lap.

Then as if a switch was flipped my stomach quit hurting and I immediately was pissed! He was mine along with the other seven!

I breathed threw my nose slowly willing myself to calm down and not punch the fuck out of her like I really wanted too. I..she's already ruined a lot for me, now she wants ruin this too. Well she wouldn't I won't let.

"Cam, could you kindly shove her the fuck off of you?!" I commanded, not really giving him a choice.

He nodded and pushed her off his lap and we all watched as she hit the floor.

I giggled while the guys outright laughed.

She looked hurt and shocked she hadn't gotten her way.

"Cammy, why are you listening to this little bitch?!" She yelled.

"Cam." He replied.

"Huh?" She asked and I had to admit I was confused too.

"My name's Cam. Not babe or Cammy. And if someone wanted to call me that it wouldn't be you! I have someone already and she's enough to make me happy. And I don't like that your upsetting her! He yelled then frowned at the end. I thought his speech was cute and before I knew it I walked over to him and kissed him. Now I wasn't a expert or experienced kisser but if I do say so myself and I do. It was an ok kiss until Cam deepened it.

The kiss wasn't what I expected, it was more. It was thrilling and I wanted more. I pulled him closer as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I moaned at the unbelievable pleasure. Fuck, I would try kissing like this from now on!

A set of arms wrapped around me an pulled me away from him.

Cam didn't like that to well. His eyes flashed, I mean really flashed, they changed into a bright gold.

Please tell me if I made a mistake anywhere!:):)