Three Years Before my Parents were Around.

• Dedicated to Brittany and Griffin Murch For the Holy Dibble

 ♦this chapter im not to sure about. i know exactly what to do for the next one but this one i dont know how to transition to the next part.♣ so i might blow it. sorry if this part sucks.  ♠of corse this whole story might suck and i just dont know it. hope its ok :)

♥Enjoy

 ___________________________________________________________________

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

i need to explain something. it wasnt always like this. people didnt use to have abilities. well they did, but in a much more suttle way. being able to stretchyour fingers to hit the right piano keys. singing a note higher then seems humanly possible. drawing pictures that look realer then real. little things like that.

now a days alot of people have them. asking if someone has abilities is like asking if someone is gay. they might say yes if theyre not scared of what might happen. i mean, youd think it would be incredibly cool to have these talents. but it isnt. people look at you like its wrong that your alive. mostly because theyres is suckier then yours or they dont have any at all.

my mom was born in 2017. my dad was born 2015. 3 years before that, in 2012, when everyone thought the world was going to end, people came out who had abilities. i mean, they didnt confess it or anything. their talents just happened. all at the same time. about a million people started floating around, shooting lazers from their eyes, making furniture fly across the room, and alot of other strange things. after that some of them went into hiding, others were taken by the government and tested on. which really wasnt fair because the President went insane and said he could hear the voices, and then jumped off the top of the white house. yikes. then we had to have a whole new election. poor guy. so far hes the only president to go crazy.

and then in 2020, we were invaded. well visited. by aliens from Pluto. now, Plutos a dwarf planet. litterally. Dwarfs live there. they have red skin and spikes on the back of there hands and on their heads and all the way down their backs. their actually really nice. so they created collinies on earth and we barrowed their ship adn went across out galexy. they had just created the tecnology themselves, and they were genius's. they documented everything that happened since the dawn of their exsistence. 10,254 year ago is when they started. they even have their own version of the Bible. its called the Holy Dibble. anyways back to the abilities.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

when i was a little girl my Momma would tell me a story of when she was 3. she remembered when the little red people came. 

she would also tell me about when she turned 13. thats when she got her abilities. there would be a constant breeze in the room. the others kids papers would blow away when she was mad. then everybody found out where the breeze was coming from. and they all hated her, made fun of her, and ignored her. she was really smart too. so there were some details in between that i always miss and then she skipped two grades and went to high school. thats where she met my dad. who always had some kind of pet with him, and didnt really talk to anyone but the pet he was carrying. long story short my mom and dad became friends, people found out about his abilities, they were both hated, so they ran off and joined the circus together then fell in love and got married. i was born when my mom turned 22. in 2037.now its 2052 and not much has changed since my parents were kids. like i said, its like with gay people. alot of people dislike them, but alot of people are ok with them and are friends. eventually we're probably going to all have abilities and it will be completly normal. Darwins Theory of natrral selection. of coarse there was a scholar named Noel Stevenson who claimed to prove it wrong in 2022. but what do i know?  it could be true. then again...

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

everyones abilities occur at different times. for some people its when theyre in theyre 80s. for others its when theyre 3 months old. the earliest was 2 days old.the latest was 116. most people dont live that long though. they do live longer then they use to. the government banned Mcdonalds adn Burger King and Wendy's and all those other fast food resturants and obiesity went down in a flash. of coarse that is when taxes went up, but having the average life expectancy being 100 is pretty good. the world seems alot healthier since they discovered a type of spider that is used as a sweetener. it tastes just like sugar. thats pretty much the world in 2052. it still has major issues though. 

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

_______________________________________________

well i didnt mean to offend anyone so dont be hatin on me if you found something offensive. just calmly tell me thank you. im a stupid girl and dont know what im saying. haha. some of this was taken from the show Heroes and the show XMen: evolution and Doctor Who. i dont blame the fast food resturants for obiesty. i love them very much and would be sad to see them go.

i was thinking about doing a prequel of the parents stories.  ya think? maybe when i finish here. thanks Brit for the Holy Dibble!