Two Little Words

just a note ♥

♦well i began this story last summer so its been awhile. i was never planning on continueing it but it was my most read story, so i figured what the heck. hope i didnt mess it up. i tried as hard as i could to figure out where to start from where i left off. so, if i didnt do good, let me know!♣

enjoy♠

____________________________________________________________

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

i flew through the air, panicing. then i was nearly at the high wire. i reached out my hands to grab ahold of it.i just barely got it. then i swung in circles, and nearly ripped my shoulder out of the socket. then i preformed my usual rutine as best i could. i was no focused on moving on the wire. i was looking at the crowd to where i was just sitting at every chance i had. he was gone. Jack had simply disapeared. forgetting that i was in the middle of my act, i looked around to  make sure he hadnt move. but he was no where. then i quickly snapped back into my rutine. this continued for another 5 minutes until i was joined by my partner Cassie, who mustve seen that i was not focused. so she climbed up and helped me on the trapeez. she  tossed me aboout for another 5 minutes. then dropped me on the mats that were set up below. i landed softly, and so did Cassie. then i cartwheeled out while Leo said something nice about us. but i didnt catch it. i couldnt hear anything. i just quickly walked back to my tailer. once i got there i slipped into bed and dozed off.

i heard when my parents came in, but i didnt want to talk to them about anything. they must've realized this because they didnt bother forcing me to talk. my mother just came in and kissed me good night.

"happy birthday, Love." then she closed the door and i fell into a deep sleep. i dreamt of Jack. i rememebred him telling me my name. even just thinking my name made me feel stonger. " Kamra....Kamra" i heard him say over and over again. then my dream changed. i was in a school. i walked down the hall and passed many people who all stared at me. some wispered mean comments.

"did you hear tht girl was in the circus."

"what a freak."

then i came across one person who said nothing. he just watched me. then i realized it was Jack. he looked younger. he didnt know who i was. he just didnt say anything. i was about to say something to him when i woke up. it was morning. i went to the kitchen of my small trailor. Mom and Dad were both cleaning up from last night, so i was alone. i got out some cerial, and added sugar to it like i do everyday. and i thought about yesterday. the day that changed my entire life. then i looked down and realized i was still in my costume from yesterday. so i went back to my room and changed into my pajamas. then went back to breakfast. 

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

my parents bombarded me with questions as soon as they got back. what happened to me last night? why did i leave? was i ok? did anyone hurt me? i explained as best i could.  but i didnt tell them about my name. i just asked them what i was supposed to.

"Mom, Dad, i want to go to school."  my mom dropped the dish she began to wash in the sink. it clinked against the silverware. my dad stared at me. it seemed that silenece fell over the entire circus.

"why?" my mom asked.

"because ive never really had an experience in school. i just want to know what its like." i said. that sounded like a solid defence.

"well, i guess you could. i mean, we can stray away from the circus over the school year. we dont have many preformances after the summer ends. what do you think, John?"

"i dont know. are you sure about this, No?" i thought for a second. then said the two life changing words.

"Yes. Very."

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

____________________________________________________________

♦so this part was pretty short. but ill write another asap! ♣hope this one gets as many reads as the last one!♠

Adieu♥