Change

I saw shock mixed with sadness in Harry’s eyes , I looked back at my Mother “ What ? No I’m not leaving my life here “ I said almost yelled “ Honey , I’m gonna marry  “ she said “ WHAT ? “ I yelled “ Drew “ she said while smiling “ What ? you hate Drew ! “ I yelled “ We fell in love “ She said casually , “Whatever I’m not leaving “ I said “ You will , tomorrow “ she challenged “ Over my dead body “ I challenged back , “ Mrs Watson , maybe if Demi come to live with us , we will protect her like a sister to us and we promise not to harm her so both of you will be satisfied “ Harry asked “ Sure that’s Ok “ She said . Well what a great mum she accept that her only girl live with 5 boys , I trust them but she don’t know them , I have no other choice ,Harry’s voice brought me from my thoughts “ Demi , if you don’t want to come … “  I cut him “ Harry , relax I’ll come “ I saw happiness in his eyes , why is he happy ?

“ I’ll go get my things “ I said and ran upstairs towards my room , I got my things in a suit cases , after I was done I looked at my room , the walls , the door , my house , the house I lived in .

Flashback

 “ I’m home , Mum ? Dad ? , Where are you guys “ I said while I was looking for my mother and father . I entered my Parents room I found my mum sitting on the edge of the bed crying , “ Mum ? what happened ? “ I asked “ Y-Your D-Dad M-made an accident A-and he was G-gone “ she said as she continued crying , My body dropped beside her , I was in shock .

End of Flashback

I was crying on my bed , the same bed I cried on two years ago , I loved him so much , he was my hero . I felt warm hands warp around me , “ Shh I know it’s hard for you to leave your house “ Harry said “ I miss my Dad “ was all I said , although I don’t know Harry since a long time but being around him made me feel of being around my Dad . “ Your Mum told me , it’s okay , love “ Harry said  “ Mum changed since Dad’s death she didn’t care about me , she just go to parties every night “ I said while trying to control my tears “ She passed hard times , she’s not that bad , now let’s go “ He said , we went downstairs , mum kissed me goodbye and we went back to the boys’ place , as soon as we entered the house the boys came to me “ It’s good to have you here Demi at least we can get to know each other more “ Zayn said but Harry glared at him “ As friends “ He added , I giggled , “ Finally someone will help me controlling those kids “ Liam said happily “ It’s a pleasure sir “ I said as we all laughed . said “ come on I’ll show you your room” Niall said

A while after

I was putting my cloths into the closet I heard my phone’s ringtone it was Angelina my Bestfriend ,

Demi : “ Hey girl “

 Angi : “ You are the worst Best friend I’ve Ever known “ She yelled through the phone

Demi : “ How did you know ? “

Angi : “ Your Mom told me , You broke up with Jack , You moved, Why in the Hell you didn’t tell me? “

Demi : “Angel , Please calm down , I’m not going with mum “

Angi : “ What ? “

Demi “ I met Harry Styles “

( After long explanation )

Angi : “ Woah , we need to see each other , come to Justin’s party 7  O’clock

Demi : “ Let me ask the boys and text you “

( we hang up and I went downstairs to the boys )

“ Boys , do you wanna go to a party tonight ? “ I asked “Sure” they all replayed

I texted Angi that we’ll come and I went upstairs to prepare myself

At the party

As soon as we entered the party everybody noticed the boys and started asking them for photos and autographs , Harry asked me to meet him in the balcony “ Is everything alright ? “ I asked him , “ Actually I wanted to tell you something “ Harry said nervously “ Go on” I said “ Demi I like you so much since we were kids so do you wanna go out with me ?” He said “Like on a date ?” I asked “Yeah”He said “Harry , I don’t wanna be liked, I wanna be loved someday you will like another girl and you will leave me and we haven’t seen each other for years , we’ve changed Harry , We need time , I need time to fix myself , can we stay friends .. for now ?” I said “Sure, I understand you can have all the time you need” He said with sadness in his voice “And you must think about how you feel about me” I said , He smiled a broken smile , I left and looked for Angi and we started talking while dancing on the dance floor “How can this be ?” She Yelled over the music “I have no idea he noticed the necklace “ I said “Oh, That’s romantic” She teased “ Shut up , I may have a crush on Harry but I’ve been broken before and I can’t trust him with my heart “ I said “Maybe you’re right “ she said “But I have a little feeling of guilt” I said , She smirked “ Do you wanna dance ?” A boy asked Angi “Sure” She smiled to him and left with him , I was about to leave but someone grabbed my arm,I looked at that person , Jack ?

A/N

Heyy xD so since that nobody reads that and I'm feeling down so I'll delay updates for a while but I really need to know your opinion guys , I've thought about stop writing but my friends asked me to update so this update is dedicated for them . Please Vote it really makes me happy when someone likes my story and comment your opinion .