◈Out Together◈

Justin
Today is the day Ariana & I go out as friends. I texted her last night before I went to bed, telling her I'll pick her up  by 6:30pm. I'm a bit nervous though I mean sure it's as friends but I can't help but think maybe one day her & I can be more than that. But one step at a time, I have to keep reminding myself that. It's 5:45 now, got to start getting ready, I got to look sharp & handsome;) I started running the water for my shower when I received a text. I opened up the text:

5:48
Hey handsome want to hang out tonight, btw it's Selena, I'm sorry bout what happen, let's fix our relationship baby ♡

5:51
Please ♥

I looked at my phone like what the fuck, how does she have the right to text me or have my number, i texted her ass back immediately.

5:52
First off take your number off your phone Selena, i want no contact with you at all what don't understand

I took off my shirt throwing it aside, then heard my phone beep again.

"Fuck what now?" I said getting frustrated, i read her text that just said "fine ♥ ;)"  She crazy if she gonna get me back. I threw my phone on my bed, i don't have time to be dealing with her again right now. I finished getting undressed & got in the shower.

After 15 minutes I got out letting the steam come off my body, I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist.

I already had my outfit laid out on my bed. I dried up my body with another towel. I got dressed & touched up my hair. Sprayed cologne & grabbed my phone deleting the messages with Selena.

It was now 6:20, I gotta go get Ariana. I left out my house getting in my car heading down the street.

Once I got there I pushed the door bell to see a sexy Ariana standing in front me. "Hey Justin" she greeted smiling. I couldn't stop looking my eyes roamed her whole body. I didn't want her to catch me staring "hey Ariana you look very... just wow."

"Awe thanks Justin" she blushed. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yup all set" she said stepping out heading to the car with me.

Being the gentlemen he is Justin opened the car door for her & shut it for her once she was in.

They took off to a Mexican restaurant.
Once they arrived walking in together Justin asked the waiter about his reservations that he made. The waiter escorted them to a table where they sat across from each other. The waiter asked what they wanted to drink once the answered he took off with there order. They started to get to know each other asking one another questions.

"What's your favorite color" he asked.

"Light pink, what's yours?" she spoke softly. "Purple & Black, how old beautiful?"

"18 1/2, soon to be 19 in two months" she grinned. "Got to get a beautiful girl like you a present" he winked.

"Oh" she blushed "no need to." "Trust me I want to."

There drinks came & soon ordered for food. There night at dinner was full of laughter & getting to know one another better.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"So he got mad over you just hugging a guy?" Justin asked. "Yea... but he's the one who cheated you know" she said quietly.

"What a asshole, excuse my language but how dare he hurt you."

"Yea he is a asshole, I'm glad I moved away" she said & looked at him both making eye contact smiling at each other as they walked out the restaurant. "My ex cheated on me to, she was fucking another guy in my own house, I had went to go get her woman essentials" he air quoted with his fingers. "Oh I'm sorry Justin." "It's not your fault beautiful, it's over."

"Our past lives are gone now we can move on she said confidently grabbing onto his arm.

"Yea sure hope so" he said under his  breath. Thankfully she didn't hear him. As they was walking out the restaurant he asked "umm you wanna go see a movie, I don't want this night to end so soon" he said hoping she would say yes.

"You don't think I'm over dressed to go to a movie?" she said touching her skirt. "Nah you look spectacular & so what if people stare or say stuff they can fuck off, cause your with me" he said becoming close to her  touching her chin. He looked straight at her, she looked down blushing "We can go then."

"Great" he said enthusiastically. He unlocked the car getting in with her taking off to the theaters. While Justin was driving he noticed a white familiar car driving behind him, he couldn't technically see who it was he just shrugged it off & kept driving.

Been lacking in writing I know but now all my other books will be on hold as I finish up All That Matters Vote & comment 🌸 Hope you enjoyed this for now, hope U don't stop reading now that my books are going on hold, hope U can be patient & wait & keep in ur reading lists & library♥♡♥