Fight Me Alpha (It's Out Now!!)

*The novel is published! Feel free to check out the first chapter! Although I have just went with the title, Fight Me, Alpha because I was just too excited for you guys to read it hahaha

Changes can still be made, feel free to send in covers with the title you like the most and I will go with that one:) xx

***

Helloooooooo my wondrous readers! Happy New Year!!! Hope you guys have a brilliant 2016, and thank you guys for making my 2015 absolutely amazing.

Anyways, you might notice the complete sign is now off from my book, it will go back on in a second, but I am now re-writing Alpha's Girl. I am not going to do major changes to the novel, but some of the things that happen may get changed and tweaked a little. And also, the final planning for the spin off to this book is nearly done. Here is the information on it, tell me if you guys are interested or not.

Note that this is not a sequel with the same characters from Alpha's Girl, of course Cat and Axel will show up a little bit, but as parents this time. This book will have no association from the plot line of Alpha's Girl.

By the way, I would really like if someone could make me a cover for the book. It's called Fight Me, Alpha. Please email it to me at misstroublex30[the at sign]gmail.com

Although, I am not a hundred percent sure about the title. Please comment if you have a better title!

Here is the synopsis:

Taking over her father's pack in a matter of months, Aphrodite Kings has enough on her plate already. Being one of the only female Alpha's in the world, she needs to be just as strong, just as powerful as her mother and father to keep their pack on top. With the threat of one of the largest pack wars brewing between Aphrodite's pack and another, nothing can shake her determination to win this war. Nothing except her mate, the Alpha of the pack they are going to war with.

Text copyright © 2016 by MissTroubleX

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

---

Tell me what you think!

Also, I've come up with a bunch of titles, please tell me if any of these look good! I am terrible at this sort of stuff!

Fight Me, Alpha

The Last War

Battle Of The Alphas

Last Man Standing

The Last Dance

Leaping Into Oblivion

Silently Torn

Because Of You

Destiny's War (Created by aclorentzatos)

Xx