Chapter One- The un-meant-to-be's.

Alright. This is my first ever story uploaded on wattpad. Not expecting anything. But I do hope you enjoy your stay. :) 

The guy over there plays as Drew XD ~~~>

                Have you ever thought about what happens next to the rejected girls in the movies? The ones everyone hates because they are the “hinder”, or worse, the pestilence on the so-called happy ending of the meant-to-be’s? The girls who get recouped with hotter, better and preferable chick in the story? Well, this is my story. Kind of like, the character’s spin-off on an award winning T.V series or a mini-series on your favorite novellas. You’re right, thinking of I’m the extra in a prestige work of art.

                Hi, my name’s Destiny, and what happened to me yesterday triggered me in many ways, in the ways I wouldn’t even think of doing until what happened yesterday happened. If that even made sense.

“We have to break up” Drew disclosed, like it was something he practiced every day. I watched his lips move afterwards, but none of the words made any sense. I was temporary deafened, by the unremarkably five most hurtful words I have ever heard. My heart twitched in a way that I don’t think I can ever fix.

“I.. I don’t get it. Ye-yesterday we were laughing, we were happy; we were just celebrating our 3rd year anniversary, OUR THIRD year together as a couple.” I emphasized, tears starting to formulate.

“You were happy.”

“But you were too!” I half-yelled.

“I was, until..” his voice faded, looking down as he stroke his blonde hair through his free hand.

“Until what?” I must have been stupid to ask, since I knew the answer would only break my heart.

“Okay look, it’s not just about you and me, okay? When I’m with my girl friends, you automatically commence that I am flirting with them--”

“Because they have boobs and booty and vagi-“ He surreptitiously cut me.

“-dammit let me finish. But when you’re with your preppy best friend, who happens to have a penis, I’m not allowed to get jealous, or even get to say anything about it.”

“But it’s different! Those girls, I can see it in their eyes, the way they look at you like you’re hot naked, dripping with sweat, like you’re a sweet lollipop they want to pop. And you’re always just too insensitive to notice if a girl is flirting with you or not! And with Aaron it’s a far cry from your case, cause we’re just best friends nothing extra more, and besides he’s a player and I’m not that kind of girl he would want to get with. Look, if that’s your problem, then we’ll set boundaries. If you really don’t like him sleeping over, or calling all the time, then I can handle that.” I asserted, looking at him in the eye.

“But the point is, he’s a guy and you have a boobs, and booty and vagina. No excuse about that, and you can’t be so sure that he has no feelings about you, because maybe you’re the one being insensitive.”

There was a minute of silence, making my mouth shut down. Until I finally broke the dead air, “I would know, okay? Girls always know.”

Humming iron curtain silence.

“I love you.” I finished.

He just gazed down, and slowly walked away from me. As he did, I did the, what-the-hell-was-that hand gesture.

~~ Later that night.

I tried calling Drew, but it just went straight to his voice mail. Fuck, I thought-cussed, he never missed any of my calls.

 “Hey, Drew. Can we hang out tonight? I don’t really have anything to do, and I just thought we should talk about what happened just a little while ago. Okay, call me back.”

I kept on eyeing my phone, waiting for it to ring. And I kept on waiting, and waiting and waiting. Until I got lost in my own vague thoughts, thinking of how am I going to deal with this situation. My best friend, who I’ve been with since I was in 5th grade, who’s been with all my happiest and horrendous times, my moody, bipolar girl on a period not so good times, I am with him. Is it even possible to get him any more than 3kms away from me? We’re inseparable, and that’s almost for sure. But I also can’t give up my boy friend that I’m inlove with.

I snapped out of it and headed to my sister’s room. She’s not actually my biological sister, and I’ve never really truly and completely liked her because I’m still in shock after my mom married her dad, but I just thought I could use her advice.

“Izzie?” I knocked on her door for the 3rd time. Still nothing, so I just snuck in. But she was nowhere to be found.

I headed downstairs, still looking for her. “IZ!” I hollered again.

“Geez, can you please lower your voice, what, are you like two kissing each other’s asses now? I didn’t really see that coming.” Carl, my younger brother popped outta nowhere.

“Hey you little bugger. Have you seen her anywhere?” I asked, keeping it cool.

“She left around 6, all shiny, dressed up like she was going to get laid. Why? For all I know you wouldn’t ask for her if it weren’t for your missing panties or for tampons, or for—“

“Stop it right there. You really are a snot, aren’t you?”

“Only if snots were so handsome looking, yeah.” He said playfully, and a little cocky. God, how does this creature have the same blood as mine, flowing inside of him? For a twelve year old, he knows a lot of stuffs. Not good stuffs, though.

I tried dialing her, but it also shoot to her voicemail. Shit, why now? I looked around and bolt out of there, dressing up properly, I decided to go at Drew’s.

And that’s when…