Save Your Self

New story=) I will update if people like it…. Don’t get confused in the beginning; it starts out as the scene that the girl in the second part is trying to tell the President about….you’ll understand when you read it! the girl on the side is the main character that is talking in the seconf part:)

Mara

Enjoy

----------

Along the outside of Area 72; an unmarked red truck was driving on a course that could go nowhere except to the secret government faulty. The soldiers standing outside the USA government science facility could only see the dust that was picked up behind it. Due to the fact that they were in a dessert that had frequent sand storms, there was no suspicion among the three men. When the bright red truck pulled close enough for them to notice that this was not a hallucination, they immediately got their radios out; just in case this was proved a threat. When the truck got exactly 100 yards from the men, a strange buzzing noise started to sound. By the time the truck was 50 yards away, the buzzing in men’s ears had turned into a constant ringing noise. Alarmed, they tried to signal help from their radios. Oddly enough, there was coverage from any of the radios. This caused there panic levels to rise. One of the men ran into the building to report the strange activity. The other two men were trying to get in touch with the planes that circled around the outside of the gates.

A red flare that they sent up caught the attention of the plane closest to them. As the plane moved into the 100 yard radius of them and the still moving truck, all the gadgets stopped working; including the propellers. The plane fell from the sky, issuing a full body malfunction. Despite the attempts of the frantic pilot, the plane would not recover and rise. It landed in the desert 75 yards away from the now completely panicked men.

 The buzzing noise that wouldn’t leave there head before, now became much more dense and powerful. The truck was closing in on them; only 20 yards away. The smaller of the two soldiers, fell to the ground grabbing at his head, trying to make the source go away. The bigger man clutched his head, feeling nauseous. He tried to lift his head to see what was in the truck that was coming up fast, but failed and fell down next to his partner. When the truck approached the 10 yard mark, the two men lost all thoughts and the torture in their heads ended. The bigger one lifted his head to see the truck slowing down as it came. He was about to stand up when the buzzing came back in full throttle; the force of it knocked him backwards against the back wall of his booth. Upon his impact of the back, he fell to the ground next to his partner once again. Only this time, there brains had been fried and they were dead.

The truck was now at the gate of Area 72, waiting to be let in. A human hand reached out of the window, and pulled the now alive radio out of the dead soldier’s hand. He pressed the green dot, and then the gate opened letting them into the secret facility.

Inside the white walls that surrounded the building, scientists were checking on the latest virus that had been invented; in case of the need for biological war. They had combined brain cancer and HIV. This evil disease caused you to die immediately. Your body couldn’t even attempt to save itself; the HIV made sure of that. This disease they had been working on for 10 years; now that they figured it out, they were working on a cure. It would be a claustrophobe if the virus got out now. That is why the illness was hidden in the back of the 200 yard long building. That is also why the scientists who were watching had no clue about the power outage that had spread to the first 100 yards of the building.

The researchers in the distance, which was completely blacked out, were completely confused. Where they had been study in the middle of the day only minutes ago, was now the dead of the night. The usual clicking noise of typing had stopped, and there was a tense silence over the room. It was so silent, that the people in the offices could hear people in the offices beyond the 100 yards still talking and typing. Everyone was waiting for someone to say something. No one ever had a chance to, because a buzzing noise appeared. I was so strong picked everyone up out of their chairs and whipped them across the room. Every single person in the room was killed before they could even cry out.