Chapter One Part One~ How it all began.

• Dedicated to My lovely Fans

Chapter 1 part 1

I guess I should start from the beginning, huh? Were we realized our twisted fate. Tell you about how we discovered our feelings for each other, our first date, first kisses, and everything in between. I should start with the first time we discovered our abilities.

~

Age 9

I quickly ran through the dinning area, giggling uncontrollably. I could hear footsteps slaming off the ground in the distance. I hurried under table and ducked under the extravagant cloth decorations. The footsteps got closer, louder. I crouched down and clenched my eyes shut, trying to be as quite as possible.

“ Oh, Icelos! Icky! I know you’re in here.” A painfully familiar voice hummed from the doorway.

Oh crap, I groaned in my head. Do you think I could just run out! The small footsteps got closer and closer to my hiding spot. Oh, no! He stopped in front of the table. I bit my lip in anticipation and leaned back further. Then something weird happened. The shoes started walking away. I blinked twice, then let out a small breathe.

“BOO!” Icaru screamed from the other end of the table.

I jumped hard then shut my eyes preparing to bump my head under the table. When the impact didn’t come, I whimpered and cautiously opened one eye. I gasped and jumped to my feet, looking around the room. How’d I get here? I slowly stepped towards the grand piano. Where is Icaru? What happened?

“ICELOS! Poú eísai!” I heard in the distance.

I stared blankly and then jogged to the Music Room doorway. I glanced out into the stretched out candle lit halls.

“I’m here!” I called back.

I started running towards the Grand Hall.

“ICELOS!” Multiple voices shouted.

I turned down another hall, then bumped into something hard. I gasped and fall back on my bum. I flinched and pouted at the giggling boy standing in front of me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto my feet. How is he so tall, I’M the older one!

“Icky, where have you been? What happened? Icaru has a whole lotta maid ladies looking for you!” Icos exclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest.

“I don’t know what happened! I think my power is coming in! Like Revenge’s!” I squealed in excitement.

He smiled and held his hand out for me.

“Come on Icarus' waiting.”

I grabbed his hand and he interlocked our fingers. My heartbeat raced and my cheeks were flushed. He laughed and I looked away.

~

I think that was were it all started. Well, for me maybe. We have always been there for each other but that was when our love was a seedling. It would soon be ready to bud. I guess I should talk about the first time I realized the sexual attraction I had for my future lovers.

Age 13

Icarus brought a friend over. I was standing at the ledge of the pool watching over them in deep thought. Icarus and Icos were laughing over something the older boy said. I felt my stomach turn and I didn’t know why. Maybe it was because they looked so happy, laughing together and playing around without me. I bit my lip. I didn’t know how to swim. I never thought it was important to learn. Every time we wanted to go in the pool to cool down, they usually sat and played with me in the shallow end. I don’t know why but water always frightened me. David was his name. David.