The Bad Kids. {BoyxBoyxBoy}

• Dedicated to All My Fans :3

Prologue.

It was hectic in the castle. Maids and butlers were bustling around the kitchen. Everything had to perfect.

"Just great" Icarus mumbled.

Everyone was getting ready for the royal wedding. Revengeypoo and Mason are finally tying the not.

Pfft, what a load of crap! I glanced around the room spotting my other twin. He caught me staring and raised an eyebrow. He looks the oldest out of the three of us but in reality, hes the youngest. My little baby brother, i taunted in my head. As if he could hear what I was thinking, his lip twitched into a devious smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him and moved closer to Icarus, the oldest twin. I'm the middle twin, but as the lord and lady may have it, I look the youngest. Mother was standing in the middle of the room, yelling obnoxiously at the servants to get it right. I rolled my eyes and heard my oldest twin chuckling.

I looked up at him and tried to identify what was so funny. Then i noticed the poor maids falling all over the place. He was using telekinesis to play with the helpless looking woman. I giggled and watched, leaning my head on Caru's shoulder.

He stopped laughing and looked down at me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I felt another arm wrap around me. I looked up at Icos and smiled. Caru and Eko smirked at each other, then leaned in for a kiss. I pouted. They pulled away from each other and took turns pecking me on the lips. I moaned and snuggled into Eko's side.

Hi, my name is Icelos and I' head over heals for my two twin brothers. This is our story.