Sweet Harmony

"Isabella, can you come here please?" I walked into my bosses office slowly as she needed my help, see I'm an intern in a lawyer's office. "I need you to take there papers and file them in the filing room please, and then will you PLEASE go grab a coffee from the cafe. "Yes, Mrs. Goldsmith, I'll be back within 20 minutes. Really? Mrs. Goldsmith knows my shift is over in 5 minutes, i guess it's fine i'm just going to miss my favorite show ever 'Sweet Harmony', A show i have never missed since I was 14.

"I need a Large Double Double with whip cream and a cream puff"." That will be $10 please... thank you have a nice day". I grabbed the small bad that held the pastry and the coffee off of the counter and took the elevator, since I was being lazy and didn't wanna walk up 5 flights of stairs. I handed Mrs. Goldsmith her coffee and pastry and then ended up gathering my bags and leaving for the night. 

Now that I'm home I can change into my light purple silk pj's and pour a glass of wine and read my book. After reading 5 chapters of my book I figured it was to put it down for the night and head to bed. I heard a faint ring coming from the other room. I slowly walked up to the phone and answered "Hello?" "ISSY, ITS SOPHIE" "what do you want" " well I'm coming up there tomorrow and I'm taking you out to lunch on a double date with Liam and his friend Niall". "Sophie you know i don't wanna date but ill do this just for you" "YAY thanks sissy  i love you see you byee" "Love you too bye".