Chapter 4

So fluff balls i havent been feeling all that grate today only updated cuz i new u guys most likely wanted an update

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still mad at Soph for making me come to England with her, I mean yea i guess since England is a nice place the time we spend with them will be fun. Well at least i hope so. I'm starting to get excited to get to know Niall, his accent is to die for.

" IZZY GET UR BOOTAY OVER HERE "

" Iz this is Niall, Niall this is Izzy, ima leave you two alone to talk, have fun "

Awesome i don't even know what to say to this boy, let alone any boy. I'm not into boys that much so never really talk to them, unless their in the family.

" So Sophs your sis? You guys are totally different, are you sure your twins? "

" Yes she is surprisingly and the fact were twins kinda grosses me out, but i have no idea why i think it cause were so different "

" that's most likely the reason "

Oh god this isn't going so well, Niall isn't going to like me and I'm just falling for him now because of his accent ITS AMAZINGGG!!!

Liam and Soph had gone to Liams flat, Niall and I were both starving so we went to Nando's.

" So Niall, what is your favorite thing to do? "

" Well im just a normal person you know? I really like hanging out with the boys and family and stuff, maybe watch a few movies once a week or so, But i really do like talking to pretty girls, just like you "

The Niall Horan just called ME pretty. I think im okayy. WAIT............ Nope nevermind my heart stopped and my ovaries have exploded.

" Well ummm... thanks "

" Iz, what type of things do you like to do? "

" Well i like being with my family, and i love my job well kinda, im still only an intern but i still love it "

" Thats cool "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys this chappie sucks :( i Srry... the nect chappie will deffenitly better and that might come tomorrow i have no idea i might be busy so yea anyways read and vote