Because I Love Him

Zayn and Marcel had now been together for three months and Zayn had thought for sure that Justin and his followers wouldn't mess with him and Marcel anymore and he was mostly right, they didn't mess with him but Marcel was a different story. Zayn had stayed home from school one day because he was ill. Marcel was supposed to come by right after school but school had let out an hour and a half ago and Marcel still wasn't there. Zayn had tried calling and texting him but he wasn't answering and it was starting to worry him.

"Where's your tough boyfriend now you faggot?! Did he finally realize you were worthless and leave you?" Marcel felt a hit to his already swollen eye.

"This is for turning Zayn into a queer, he used to be cool." Another kick to the ribs. This went on until Marcel began coughing up blood and this scared Justin so he ran away along with Michael and Luke.

Marcel pulled out his now shattered phone and saw he was supposed to be at Zayn's house two hours ago. He knew he wouldn't be able to drive or walk because he was in so much pain and his parents were home so he did the only other thing he could think of.

"Marcel? Is everything alright? Why are you crying? Just tell me where you are I'll come get you."

"In front of the school, sorry for bothering you."

"You're not a bother at all. Just try to relax until I get there okay?" Marcel replied with an okay and then curled up in a ball until he heard a car pull up. He was in too much pain to open his eyes.

"Oh my god Marcel what happened?!"

"I'm s-sorry Louis, I didn't know w-who else t-to c-call."

"Don't apologize love, Marcel this looks bad, I'm going to have to take you to the hospital."

"N-NO!..I m-mean please d-don't, I'll be f-fine, I just want to see Zayn." Louis reluctantly agreed against his better judgement. Marcel thanked him and Louis just waved him off saying he could call him for anything.

When they got back to the house and Zayn saw the state Marcel was in,he was furious. Then he began apologizing to Marcel for not being there to which Marcel told him it wasn't in any way his fault. Zayn and Marcel laid cuddling in Zayn's bed all night. Louis normally wouldn't allow it but he knew they both needed this.

Marcel left early the next morning once again thanking Louis for picking him up yesterday. Louis just brushed it off and told him it was fine. Marcel kissed Zayn softly because his lip still hurt from being split open. He told Zayn he'd come back the next day and that he'd call him tonight.

Once Marcel left Zayn told Louis he was going for a walk. Louis asked him to take Niall with him but Zayn said he had to stop at a friend's house for quick homework help. Louis was slightly suspicious but he didn't say anything, he trusted Zayn. As soon as Zayn left the house he shut off his phone and made his way towards his destination. He had a mission and he was going to fucking accomplish it. He knew Justin was the main one that did this and he was going to make sure he paid for it. Justin always hung out at the local park smoking this time of day so Zayn knew where to find him. As soon as he saw him the anger boiled through his veins.  Justin had his back towards Zayn so he just went up to him and punched him in the back of the head. Justin stumbled forward then turned around only to be met with Zayn's fist in his face.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH MARCEL LIKE THAT?! YOU EVER LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON HIM AGAIN I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." The scene had begun to draw attention as Zayn kicked Justin in the ribs then grabbed him by the neck, slamming his head into a metal pole. Justin's lip slit open and he was knocked out cold but Zayn kept hitting him until...

"FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" Zayn was terrified, what had he done? He did what was asked of him and an officer tackled him to the ground and put his hands behind his back, handcuffing him.

"You're under arrest for assault so help you kid, if he doesn't wake up soon, you'll be charged with attempted murder."

"HE DID THE SAME THING TO MY BOYFRIEND! HE'S A HOMOPHOBIC ASSHOLE!" The officer just proceeded to put Zayn into the police car.

"HE DID WHAT?! I'll call my husband and he'll be there soon officer, thank you." Liam was in the middle of working with Ed Sheeran on his new album when he got the call from the police.

"I'm going to murder that kid, he's so grounded he'll never see daylight again." Liam grumbled to himself as he dialed Louis' number. After he explained the situation to Louis and he tried to console Louis as he sobbed for 30 minutes, he told him they'd talk to Zayn together once he got home from work.

"Zayn Javaad Paylinson you better fucking explain yourself! Assault and possibly attempted murder?! That's not the Zayn I know. You're lucky they're letting you out, if it was up to me you'd spend a few nights in jail. We're going to have a talk tonight when your dad gets home." Louis yelled as he held Niall in his arms, he had dropped off Harry at Jade and Leigh Anne's.
Zayn was just sobbing and couldn't form any coherent sentences so Louis just signed for him and led him out to the car.

"Zayn what were you thinking?! wait.. YOU WEREN'T THINKING! This could ruin your life Zayn, if he presses charges you won't be able to graduate, go to uni, get a job..nothing. So you better fucking hope he decides not to. I've never been so disappointed in you."

Niall wasn't sure what was going on but he didn't want to feel left out. "Bad Zee, no desserwt fowr you. Zee gow twime out!"

"Why did you do it Zayn? I know this isn't you."

"He's the one who taunted Marcel and I, he's the one who beat up Marcel yesterday. I did it for Marcel.....because I love him." Zayn whispered and Louis' heart melted. Liam had done something similar for him in high school minus the getting arrested part so Louis understood where Zayn was coming from but he still had to make sure that Zayn knew it wasn't right.

"Zee...I understand that you want to protect Marcel but two wrongs don't make a right bub. You can't do things like this. You need to just be there for Marcel or alert the proper authorities when something happens." Zayn began crying again.

"I'm s-so s-sorry p-papa, I w-was s-so s-scared and a-angry." Louis pulled up in their driveway and picked up Niall pacing him in the house before coming back out and picking up a still sobbing Zayn and carrying him into the house.

"I know baby, it'll be okay."

    Thank you soooo much to LirryandNiam for this prompt OMG I LOVED writing it. Like, I know I said I wasn't going to update again until tomorrow but I loved this prompt so much I couldn't wait. Anyway thank you all so much for 3k reads I wanted to cry when I saw that <3 and please keep commenting prompts. :)