What Do We Do?

Louis was sat on the couch just relaxing in silence. It had been awhile since he was able to do this. Niall was currently napping, Liam was at work, Zayn was at school and he had FINALLY gotten Harry to go to school by himself. He decided to lay down and take a nap himself so he got up and walked to him and Liam's room, burying himself in the sheets and drifting off to sleep.

"Why aren't you in special ed? you're stupid enough."

"Why are you wearing a nappy, that's disgusting what's wrong with you?"

"Aww you didn't bring your mummy today? Oh wait you don't have one, just two gross faggot dads, that's what my papa says. no one will ever love you."

Harry couldn't take anymore and ran out of the class in tears ignoring his teacher who was calling for him to come back. He ran into the toilets and curled up in one of the stalls, sobbing. He heard the doors open and all of a sudden the stall door burst open. The same three boys who were taunting him in class decided to follow him.

"Didn't think you could get away that easy did you?" One of the boys, Austin, said. Harry began feeling trapped, images of his old parents rushed through his mind. His chest was getting tighter and he began gasping for air. He felt his head being pushed in the toilet and he could also feel the punches he was receiving from the group of boys but he couldn't bring himself to fight back. He was having a full blown panic attack by this point. He couldn't see, he felt like he couldn't escape, he couldn't breathe even though he was trying. He felt like a fish out of water

"HEY GET OFF HIM! GO UP TO THE OFFICE ALL THREE OF YOU NOW! I'LL SEE THAT YOU GET EXPELLED!" Harry could vaguely hear the voice, it sounded like his teacher, Mr. Oakley. He felt arms wrap around him and that's when he freaked out, they weren't done with him.

"NO STOP! GET OFF! GET OFF! LET GO OF ME! STOP PLEASE STOP LET GO!"

"Shhh. Harry it's Mr.Oakley. They're gone, they're in the office and I'm going to make sure they're severely punished." Mr. Oakley would typically never hold a student but he had talked with Harry's fathers' and they told him it was the only way to pull him from a panic attack. Once Harry had come back to reality he continued to sob. Mr. Oakley led him back to the classroom which was now empty, he picked up the phone and dialed Louis' number.

"H-hello?" Louis' groggy voice said.

"Mr. Paylinson?" Louis woke up a little bit more.

"Yes, who's this?"

"I'm Mr. Oakley, Harry's teacher. A group of boys decided it'd be okay to taunt then proceed to beat up Harry today. He had a panic attack and although I brought him out of it, he's still hysterically sobbing. He has quite a few cuts and bruises and I highly suggest you come get him. The boys are currently being expelled so you won't have to worry about them anymore." Louis quickly said thank you and hung up before grabbing Niall and rushing off to Harry's school.....so much for a peaceful afternoon.

"P-papa!" Harry fell into Louis' arms sobbing. Louis just picked him up and rubbed his back.

"It's okay babe, I'm here now, Papa won't let anyone hurt you."

That night as Liam and Louis were laying in bed, Louis brought it up again even though he had informed Liam of the situation as soon as he got home from work.

"Even though those boys are expelled I still don't want Harry going back to that school Li... I mean he already has the emotional maturity of a young child and after today it could have possibly even regressed."

"I completely agree but what do we do? Send him to another school? His current school knows everything about him, the staff know how to take care of him. We're going to have to talk to every single staff member at the new school and tell them every single detail, we'd be starting from scratch again.."

"That's not what I want for him, he's not ready for school. He can't handle it."

"Well he can't just drop out of Year 5."

"Li, I think I want to home school him. He could benefit from private study."

     So this wasn't a request from anyone, this one was all my idea. I just wanted to get another chapter up and this is the first thing that came to my head so I'm truly sorry if it sucks. Please comment requests :)