Let's Get Married

Louis and Leigh Anne were sitting in the kitchen at Leigh Anne and Jade's house while Jade and Liam were at work They were having a cuppa and talking about raising Harry and Perrie. Speaking of them, they were on the ground next to the table with Niall playing with Legos. Zayn was at Marcel's after Louis quadruple checked that Marcel's parents were indeed at home with them.

"So what are the difficulties you have when it comes to Perrie?"

"She thinks if we leave her for a second that we're never coming back, she has the understanding of a typical two to three year old since her birth parents never bothered to even speak to her, she has a very strict diet because they never fed her so her stomach can't handle a lot, she has frequent tantrums as a way to get attention, she suffers from horrible nightmares, and she's not potty trained. She has very mild autism but the doctor said she won't be able to ever live alone because the window for her brain to develop normally was missed when she was being neglected. What's your experience with Harry?"

"Wow I'm so sorry to hear that. Harry can't be away from either Liam or I either. He's afraid of almost everything honestly because he used to get beaten with just about every object known to man. He also won't be able to live alone, he's way too emotionally unstable and he's extremely susceptible to panic attacks. They can get so bad that we have to take him to the ER because he physically can't breathe. He learns things very easily like he's doing 7th year coursework but we still have to treat him like he's four due to his emotional state, he can understand knowledge but not emotions or anything to do with social situations if you know what I mean. He also gets nightmares and we thought he was potty trained but recently he regressed to having to be back in nappies. It's okay though, it's all worth it when I see that he's happy. We love him so much and we're happy he's part of the family. Even on his tough days we'd never trade it for anything."

"Same with our Perrie."

Niall had gravitated toward a puzzle so Harry and Perrie were the only ones still playing with Legos.

"Harry I made this house so we can get married and live together." Harry smiled at the Lego house.

"Okay, why are we getting married?"

"My mumma says that when two people like each other they get married and I like you Hazza."

"I like you too Pez. Okay we can get married but I have to ask my papa first because he doesn't let me do certain things before I clean my room." Harry walked over to Louis.

"Papa I know I haven't cleaned my room yet but can I marry Perrie? I'll clean later I promise." Louis and Leigh Anne couldn't help but laugh at bit.

"Why not? I expect you to clean your room as soon as we get home though." Louis tried to keep a serious face but a smile was peaking through.

"Of course Papa. Come on Pez, let's get married. Niall can be the preach."

"It's called a priest love." Harry just waved Louis off and went to go "Marry" Perrie. That night when Liam got home Louis told him all about how they have a "daughter in law" now and Liam smiled as Louis showed him all pictures he took at the "wedding." Harry was wearing his princess Jasmine costume while Perrie wore her Aladdin one that they got at the Disney Store the day they met.

"Li we should have wore these at our wedding."

"Yeah you would have been a cute Jasmine." Louis scoffed and playfully slapped Liam's arm before pecking his lips. Liam turned off the light and wrapped his arm around Louis.

"Goodnight Lou, I love you."

"Goodnight Li, I love you too." Then they fell asleep.

Thank you to hxuglife for the prompt. I also added some Lilo and Louis and Leigh Anne. Keep commenting prompts and tysm for 1.7k <3 ahh it's unreal.