Chapter 1

Hey Guys, new fan fic up and running. This ones about Beau so I hope you enjoy. p.s I think Ive gotten a bit better at writing since "A New Start" :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"JUST FUCK OFF BRONTE" Haydns fist connects with my jaw, sending my petite, light weight figure to the ground. He shakes off his hand and runs into the night leaving me light headed with a pounding jaw. I hold my mouth in my palm and attempt to get up as blood was staining my chin and dripping onto my beautiful ball gown. I was left stranded in a dark alley way miles from the nearest house or accessible telephone. I guess my only option was to walk. I walk down the empty streets of Glenroy as I attempt to find my way home, me being new to this place didn't make things any easier. I stumble on my aching feet a couple of times, heels in one hand, purse in the other, but I continue to make my way to wherever I was going, leaving a trail of blood behind me. 

After what seemed like hours of walking in circles, I stopped on the kerb and sat down. My jaw was still throbbing in pain. I threw my face down into my palms and started crying. It starts raining and I was all alone in the middle of an empty street, vulnerable of all my surroundings. I look up and search around for the nearest house I could find, tears still falling, mascara and eye liner staining my cold pink cheeks. I stand up and rub my eyes trying to focus them in the rain. I start running across the road to the house I picked out, my hair falling out of my bun and sticking to my face distracting me from my bigger worries. I trip over the kerb on the other side of the road and graze my forearms and elbows. They stung like mad but I picked myself up and kept going. The rain was getting into my cuts, making them more painful. More blood was spraying everywhere, turning my once beautiful lilac dress into a chainsaw massacre. 

I reach the front door of the house and start knocking like crazy. All the lights were out, except for the porch light which I was standing under. I stand back and wait for a reply. It takes a while but I eventually see a light flick on inside. I hear mumbling on the other side of the door. The door opens slightly as I see a head pop through a tiny gap. "for fucks sake" I hear a deep voice groan to themself. "No fans" he snaps quietly as he almost shuts the door again. No fans? "No, no wait" I slam my foot in the door. "Can you please help me? Im lost" I plea. I move my foot and he shuts the door pulling the chain across. He stands in the middle of the doorway and I stare like a complete idiot. This boy was in nothing but boxers, his cut body left me drooling. I look up and down about 3 times before speaking. "H...hi" I stutter. "Im uh, Im Bronte" My words barely leaving my mouth. "Beau" he smiles. I stare into his piercing green eyes and then look back down at his perfect tan body. 

Beau ushers me inside before asking me to explain. We sit down on the couch and he slips on some trackies and a jumper making me feel a bit more comfortble. "So, Bronte? What happened?" he asks comfortingly. "Well uh, tonight was the school ball and I went with my 'ex' boyfriend. Then all of a sudden he dragged me away from everyone and threw me into his car and pulled into an alleyway and started yelling at me. He punched me in the jaw and drove off leaving me. So I walked around which seemed like forever until I found the nearest house. I tripped a few times on the way, which explains the cuts and grazes, and here I am now" I get choked up trying to wipe off the smudged mascara from my tear stained cheeks. Beau runs out of the lounge. Minutes later he comes back with a bag of peas in his hand. "here, put this on your jaw" he places the bag on my jaw and I take it from him. "Thank you" My whole body was aching and my cuts were stinging. "wait there" he runs off again. It was 12:45am and I was sitting in some random persons house holding peas on my face. He comes running back and he holds out his hand. I hesitantly take it and he pulls me along down his hallway. He leads me into his bathroom where the water was running in the bath. I could feel the steam from the water on my body, it felt so nice. "I, I cant" I let go of his hand and try walking out. Once again he stands in front of the doorway "Im not letting you go back outside" he says sternly. I was getting worried and started panicking. "your not gonna rape me are you" I step back in fear. His eyes widen as he laughs "Of course I am" he starts walking towards me with a pedo face. I was about to scream when he gently covers my mouth with his hand, aware of my jaw. He starts laughing again. "Of course Im not gonna rape you, you dick. Now bath" he hands me two towels and shuts the bathroom door behind him. Confused whether I should stay or not, I start undressing myself and turn off the taps. I strip right down to nothing and slowly place the tip of my toe in the water. I let the rest of my hair out and place my whole body into the tub and slide down until only my face was above water. My cuts and grazes were burning but I didnt care. I closed my eyes and smiled. I felt safe, like I was meant to be here. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I did. Theres lots more where that came from hehe. Vote/Comment on what you think :)

- Claudia x