ch.7 Unknown

Note: Harry is in fact bisexual. (At least in my world he is.)

"Just waiting for proof that there's sunsets and silhouette dreams."

HARRY•

"Zayn," I whine. "Why won't you tell me why we're all here? I'm dying to know. The suspense is killing me. Do I really have to wait any longer? You've kept me waiting since this morning."

"I told you it's a surprise," he replies calmly. "Now, please, just be patient and sit down. Let me finish getting ready."

"A surprise for only me?" I cross my arms and roll my eyes. I sit down on the couch like he told me, but I do it only because I don't want to ruin my chances of persuading someone to spoil the surprise.

"No, Niall doesn't know."

"Yeah, because he can never keep his mouth shut."

"Hey! I heard that Louis!" Niall shouts from the kitchen. His voice is slightly muffled and I can imagine it's stuffed with food already. He's probably been eating food straight off the stove since Liam started cooking.

Louis walks in from the other room in nicer clothes than he normally wears. "Niall, need I remind you about last Christmas? You know, when you spoiled my surprise party because you wanted to know if you could invite a girl or if we thought that was rude? You're terrible with surprises so I think I speak for everyone when I say: we don't want to hear it."

He walks over and sits on the arm of the couch beside me, leaning back and putting an arm around me. His cologne is almost overwhelming. He's got someone to impress tonight.

"What's with the blazer, Lou?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "I'm sure you're not just dressed up for me."

"Why can't you just enjoy my hotness, Haz?" He dodges the question effortlessly. I'm not getting anywhere with this.

Liam laughs from the kitchen, listening to our conversation while cooking. He's obviously entertained by my questions as well as everyone else. "Harry, it won't be much longer," he assures me.

I sigh heavily and sink into Louis's side. His overpowering cologne is so strong that it might just be able to distract my thoughts for a few more minutes.

"I think I do enjoy your clothing choice, Lou. It looks nice, but I'm still wondering who you're trying to impress," I admit after a moment.

"Maybe I'm just trying to impress you." He winks. "Is that a problem, babe?"

I roll my eyes and sigh for the millionth time today. I absolutely hate surprises. I love it when Louis gets dressed up, but I hate being left out on things that involve me. So even his attractive clothing choice that makes his eyes stand out won't distract me from the matter at hand.

The least they could do is give me a damn hint. Is the queen coming for dinner? I highly doubt that, considering she would never leave her lovely home for the home of a member of a boy band, decorated by his girlfriend. Perrie's decorating might be beautiful, but it's nothing like what she would be accustomed to. So what's the big deal?

I wander around from room to room, person to person, bugging everyone about the surprise and trying to find out what it is. I just need to know. I think I might go insane if I don't find out soon. My head might just explode - or implode - due to lack of knowledge.

Sometime during my pouting, Perrie and Sophia showed up. They're sitting with the other boys talking about some celebrity gossip and impending award shows and how they're so excited to be in the same place as some of their favorite actors.