Prologue

The Other Side Of The Direction - Part II

By M. Night Shyamalan & Christopher Nolan

Prologue:

It was a beautiful sunny day, the birds were fucking, the kids were getting kidnapped, and all the gardeners were saying "HOLLAAA!!!"

Odd Future was hanging out after eating some bran flakes, and walked over to a wishing well, they looked through the wishing well, and saw One Direction.

"Look at them faggots! Hey Mike G, pass me the hash." Said Tyler The Creator.

"*high as fuck* Sorry bra. . .I smoked it all.......ha ha hahahaha wait a minute Tyler, you don't even smoke!" Responded Mike G.

"You're right. . . . . .BUT LOOK AT ONE DIRECTION THOUGH! Holy shit, what are them niggas doin' here? Eh-yo Hodgy! Come here quick! It's those niggas you were crying about the other day!"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S ONE DIRECTION! HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT ARE THEM NIGGAS DOIN'??? ZAYN IS A FUCKING CUTIE!!! OH MY GOD, I'VE NEVER BEEN SO FUCKING GAY IN MY LIFE!!!" Said Hodgy Beats.

Cuts back to One Direction . . .

"Come on guys, we need to go to Hyrule, we're going on an adventure!!!"

Cuts back to Odd Future. . .

"Ohhhhh them niggas going on an adventure? Oooooooh we gonna get some pussy tonight! Eh-yo niggas, let's go. We huntin' for pussy!" Said Tyler The Creator.

"FLAGE NARRRRR FLAGEE NARRR!!!" Said Dommo Genisis.

"Shut the fuck up Dommo, stop making fun of me and my big, goofy ass, lips!" Said Earl Sweatshirt.

"FLEEEAGGNEYARRRRRR FLEEEAGGNEYARRRR!!!!"

"That's right Dommo, you're gonna lose your virginity today." Said Tyler The Creator.

"NNNEEEEYARRRRFLAAGHHH!!!"

Then the entire Odd Future crew had intense anal sex and had vodka. They all did the human centipede rape position, and the cannibal rape. That fat bastard...Earl begins to breast feed Tyler, Mike G came chocolate, and Dommo Genisis is now diagnosed with down syndrome.

"Okay somebody give that nigga Earl a band-aid, he's fucking bleeding." Said Tyler The Creator.

Earl's anus was covered in blood and then spilled out a baby lama, and the baby lama said while his head was turning around. . .

"MORE APPLES!!!" Said The Baby Lama

The Odd Future crew then mutilated the baby lama with knifes, ate its flesh, and then went to go look for One Direction. 

PREPARE YOUR SATANIC BABY LAMAS FOR CHAPTER 1!!!