Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Our five boys are now innocently frolicking down the dark and scary dirt road TO HYRULE!!!

*Singing In The Wizard Of Oz Tune*

"OH WE'RE OFF TO GO TO HYRULE!!! THE WONDERFUL LAND OF HYRULE!!!" Sung Harry while  blushing every fucking word and note like the faggot he is.

"HARRY!!! SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOVE THIS POP TART......THAT I'VE BEEN SAVING FOR US TO EAT  IN CASE WE ALL START DYING OF STARVATION AND THEN DECIDE TO EAT YOU FIRST BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT YOU LITTLE SHIT......UP YOUR ASS!!!" Yelled Liam.

"I'm sorry. . . . . ." Harry responded. Harry then began to cry.................with a boner.

"Ughhh. . . . .we've been walking for MILES, are we there yet?" Asked Zayn.

"We should be actually. . . . . .this map says we should be in Hyrule, RIGHT at this very spot............hmmm......yeah it should be here...........10,000 paces EAST!" Said Liam.

"Wait............EAST??? Ohhhh I thought you said WEAST!!!" Responded Ed Gein (Niall)

"That's.........WEST Niall...............................................................................fuck you." Liam responded.

 "GUYS LOOK!!! OVER THE HILLS!!!" Zayn shouted.

The five boys looked behind them and saw a castle on top of a hill. Could it be the Hyrule Castle? The five boys all ran up the hill to the castle.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" Louis asked.

Suddenly, a young guard woke up from the top of the castle. He looked down and saw five gay looking faggots.

*In A Young English Boy Accent* "ELLO!? Who goes there!" The young guard said.

The five boys walked up towards the castle to talk to the guard.

"Uhmm......hello guard. My name is Liam, and this is my CREW!..............nigga." Liam said.

"Ohhhh, well, what are ya' doin' down there now? Come on now! Speak up!" The guard responded.

"Well...........we were told by The Hamburgler to come to Hyrule? And I'm assuming this is Hyrule. Uhm.........sir, is THIS the Kingdom Of Hyrule?" Liam asked.

"Welllllll Only the mightiest kingdom there is! Why yes indeed my good chap! This sure is The Kingdom Of Hyrule! You must be seeking The King Of Hyrule! I shall lower the gates for you fine faggots!" The guard said.

The guard called upon his men and ordered them to "LOWER THE GATES"

The draw bridge came down, and the five boys walked across the moat, into............the KINGDOM OF HYRULE!!!

"Wow............it's beautiful here! The birds are singing! The flowers are blooming!" Harry said.

"Harry, you better shut your faggot mouth if you know what's good for you." Liam said grabbing Harry's testicles.

The young guard from above came down, and gave the boys a map of the kingdom. The five boys looked over it to try to find The Castle.

"Okay...........so here we are at The Macy's.........and........the castle should be over by the left next to the Log Ride." Louis said.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no............we already passed the Log Ride, see? There's the LEGO store right next to it, and we're AT the LEGO store." Zayn responded.

"Well yeah, we are, but we're IN The Macy's mall." Louis stated.

"Wait, wait, wait, what's that over there?" Harry asked.

"That's just a JC Penny's. But anyway.............okay......if we're in The Macy's mall.......I think the fastest way to get to the caste........is to.......ugh................man. . . . .this map is hard to follow." Louis said.

"Okay, okay..............how about this. We'll just exit the mall, look for The Peter Pan ride, and if we go through there, then we'll see Space Mountain. And NEXT TO THAT, is the Log Ride. And boom, there's the castle." Liam said.

The five boys agreed and went through the journey of long lines, tourists, babies crying, and fat people in wheelchairs. One of them was a Jehovah's Witness, asking if they had a time to have a talk about their lord and savior "Cheezus". Liam punched him in the face, then urinated in his mouth.

Few Hours Later......

The five boys were walking on top of a tall hill, Harry looked to his right and saw a castle in the distance, it was probably a mile into a gigantic grass plains.

"Guy's look, over there, the castle of Hyrule!" Harry said to everyone.

"That's where the king is, let's go, we must find him." Louis said.

The five boys ran down the hill and into the plains. The castle was a mile away, and they ran until they got there.

Meanwhile, inside the castle of Hyrule......

"Gee, It sure is BORING around here." Said Link, stretching his arms like a stupid faggot.

"MAH BOY!!! This peace is what all true warriors strive for!" Said The King, drinking his golden cup of sperm.

"I just wonder what GANNON'S up to." Link continued.

Then a guard entered the throne room with a prisoner next to him.

"Here's the traitor your majesty!" The guard said.

"Please!!! Your omnipotence, have mercy" The prisoner said.

"After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, THEN we can talk about what's for DINNER! Take him away!" The King ordered.

"Yes your majesty." The guard said. The guard then exits with the prisoner with him.

"Hmmmmm I wonder what's for DINNER!" The King asked.

"Oh boy! I'm so hungry, I could eat an octorok!"

Then suddenly, a retarded Indian man comes in flying on a magical carpet named "Patrick Swayze".

"Your majesty! Gannon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai!" He said.

"Hmmmm......................how can WE help?" Said The King with his retarded ass smile.

"It is written, ONLY ONE DIRECTION!!! Can defeat Gannon!" The Indian Guy said.

"What?" Link asked.

 "Yeah................it totally says One Direction on here..." The Indian Guy responded.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

"I wonder what's for DINNER!!!" Asked The King.

Then, the doors bust open, and the One Direction gang stand in front of the door, with a bright white light shining behind them, making them look glorious and heroic.

"Awwww you guys! This place looks sooo pretty!" Said Harry.

"Harry..................has anyone ever told you what a FUCKING FAGGOT YOU ARE???" Liam shouted in his face.

"I'm sorry. . . ." Harry blushed. And then got a boner.

"Hey we're here to The King I guess.................The Hamburgler told us to go to The Kingdom Of Hyrule, and talk to The King................" Louis said.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

"I wonder what's for DINNER!!!" Asked The King.

PREPARE YOUR DINNER FOR CHAPTER 3!!!