To My Teachers

Hi,

On the first day back to school you'll probably notice I didn't finish my work. Well yeah, you caught me. Im sorry that I dont feel like doing school stuff when clearly this break is not about school. The only homework I did all break was read and I didn't even do it for school. I did it because i wanted to.

Plus...

Your all assholes for expecting that us, stressed out teenagers are actually going to do anything. I'm usually a really good student, I do my homework most of the  time, I use class time wisely, I don't make excuses when I don't do my homework. Homework on breaks shouldn't be allowed, your taking away from my family time or my me time.

Fuck you!

I cant wait to get to college so I can actually study shit I want to!!! Not shit the fucking government tells me I need to know to go anywhere in life. Well here's some fucking words for you. I have a plan!!! A plan to go to college at Mount Royal and take a fucking 10 month course so I can teach English as a second language in a foreign country, then when I get back I'm either going to take and Interior Design course, also at Mount Royal or a course to become a permanent ESL teacher. And you know what? I wont give homework over breaks like you assholes do!!!! I'll just ask of my students what is expected as grown adults, that they try and use the language as much as possible with family and friends. Thats it!

Well, thats enough from me!
Skylar