Just an update

Hey everyone, so i thought for everyone who hasn't given up hope, you deserve an update. So lets start with Bryce, so over spring break i grew some balls and told him i liked him, his reply? "Ha r u sure? We've never really talked" look ok i am a girl, i do stupid things for stupid reasons, am i supposed to know exactly why i like you? Cuz i don't so deal with it. And then i was visiting Vancouver for a concert (Shania Twain it was AMAZING) and my mom convinced me to go to a physic and Legit i walked in and my mom was at there main desk and the lady goes "do u know a guy named Bryce?" And OMFG i was so confused and my mom looks at her and says "yea she likes him." Then the physic looks at me and grabs my hands and goes "don't give up on him, he really likes you he's just to scared to show it." WHATTTTTTT?????? I actually just walked out and sat with my dad and sister. I was completely scared shit-less, and completely sceptical. So yea i don't know why i said "lets start with" haha thats all i had to say. Hope everyones having a wonderful summer or doing amazing for there exams. Whats your summer plans? Im going to England for 3 weeks. Im so excited. Let me know in the comments!!!

Love ya'll 😘