Goodbye Weekend

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz

Kiahza's POV

Ughhhhh... Its official Monday morning is here which means the weekends over and it's time for school.

My name is Kiahza Lynch and I attend 10th grade at one of the best high schools in California Montgomery High.

I look at the time and it's 6:30am so once I get all the way up I grab my robe and walk into my bathroom I hop in the shower , wash my face , brush my teeth get dressed and go downstairs to the kitchen to see a note on the counter.

                The Note read:
Kiahza don't worry about Jordyn she's with with me Today's "Take your daughter to work day" so have a good day at school

Love, Mom

Jordyn's my twelve year old sister by the way, Anywho I finish the rest of my routine which is look in the microwave to see what my mom cooked for the morning so for today she made Pancakes , Eggs , and Sausage with Orange juice on the side once I finish eating I go back upstairs to see that my iPhone buzzed I look at the screen and see a text message from my best friend.

                 The message read:
Tomorrow: Get up guhh me and Momo on our way to pick you up for school #GetchaAssUp

                  I reply with:
Goddamit guhhhh I'm up

Tomorrow: Are you ready?

Me: Yasssssss guhhhh I'm ready

Tomorrow: OK well we outside

Me: OK here I come

         End of convo

So I hurry and do my hair and make-up and then I grab my purse , put on my backpack , grab my key hurry down stairs out the door I make sure its locked and turn to see my other friend Monique's blue jeep waiting for me and her and Tomorrow are giving me the "C'mon" signal so I hop in the back seat

Momo: hey guhh!

Me: Hi Divas!

Tomorrow: so what took you so long guhh?

Me: Guhh I was doin my hair and make-up you know I gotta be cute.

Tomorrow: Ummmhumm Momo she tryna get cute for sum boy.

Momo: Right! So who's the guy guhh?

Me: So I can't just go to school looking cute for myself (laughs while saying)

Momo: Mmmmm OK!

Tomorrow: Aight whatever but who ever you tryna look all cute for me and momo will find out (laughs)

Momo: Right!

Me: (Side eyes them both)

We finally arrive to school and see everybody from Freshman , Juniors , Seniors , and the best for last us SOPHOMORES!!! Whoop! whoop!

So we get out and see our other friends Miesha , Ziya ,and Kimberly. We speak to each other and all of a sudden Miesha says.

Miesha: OMG DID Y'ALL SEE THE NEW BOY!

Kiahza,Tomorrow,Momo: NO WHAT NEW BOY!!!!????

Ziya: Y'all ain't seen the new boy??

Us: NO!

Momo: What color is he? What he look like? What grade he in?!!

Kim: MOMO CALM DOWNNN!!

Miesha: Well all I know is he's tall ,and lightskin.

Ziya: His name's Montrell and I heard he moved here from Atlanta Aw yea and he likes basketball.

Kim There he is right there!

I turn to see this FINEEEE lightskin boy with pretty curly hair (which was in a pony tail) he was wearing a Red Polo shirt and White Robin Jeans I also noticed he had shoe swagg and that we were wearing the same shoes the new retro 7 Jordan's except with my outfit I was wearing a blue polo shirt with white skinny jeans OMG we were basically matching.

My friends: OMG KIAHZA Y'ALL ARE DRESSED ALIKE!!!!

Me: Wow

Momo: OMG is he walking this way?

Kim: is he?

Ziya: OMG he is coming this way.

Me: (Thinks secretly in my head) OMG I can't believe he's coming over here! But what could he want???