Time Wont Let Me Go

Time Wont Let Me Go - Chapter 8

Logan's eyes widened in shock. To be quite honest I was shocked myself, I've never spoken to anyone outside my comfort zone. Which basically meant I only spoke to my mom and Liam.

"Did you just say something?" Logan asked as if he wasn't sure if he heard right.

"I said it wont come off, help me get it off please" my voice was so quiet you could barely hear it yet I'm pretty sure you could hear the desperation in it. Logan looked at me obviously confused as what I was speaking about.

"Shhh, calm down. Right what wont come off?" Logan bent down slightly so he was at my height level.

"The...the...um...the b-b-blood" Logan's eyes widened once again, then he was looking me up and down looking for the blood. For God sake it wasn't that hard to see it was all over my hands!

"What blood, I cant see any blood on you, are you hurt at all?" Erghhh I was to upset and stressed to be dealing with this. How could he not see it the idiot!?

"The blood on my hands, it wont come off. I need to get it off!" My voice started off shaky until I practically screamed the last bit at him. I was pulled into a tight embrace again by Logan, it calmed me down slightly but I was still so worked up over this damn blood. He then let go of me and pulled my hands to his face as if he was examining them.

"There's no blood, I promise you. What did you do to make your hands bleed anyway?" I looked at him with confusion written across my face. What did he mean no blood I could see it with my own eyes! I walked back until my back was against the wall. Was I going crazy? Don't mistake me I already knew I wasn't exactly the most sane person you could find, but no matter what my mom said or any councilors I never considered myself as crazy. I slid down the wall, tears still running down my face. However instead of a mask of panic shown on my face it was now a mask of confusion. I never felt so confused in my life, what was happening to me? This was all my fault if only I didn't kill him, why the heck did I have to go and stab him. I should have just let him rape me, I mean it wouldn't had been the first time I was raped. Maybe it was because I don't have Liam as moral support anymore. Oh God, I was ruining my own life. I pushed away the one person who mattered most to me, the only person who actually cared for me. Granted, he may not have been here psychically but he was still here, and well, now hes not.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt something being pulled from my head.

"What the h-" I interrupted Logan before he could finish speaking.

"Its not what it looks like" My voice sounded panicked which it was in all fairness. He suddenly looked angry, great not what had I done.

"What does it look like then?" He snapped harshly at me. Shit. I wasn't meant to say that. He probably thought I got into a fight, but now me and my big gob has probably made him think it was something else, maybe something worse. Obviously it was, but I couldn't tell him any of that. God only knows what would happen if he found out I murdered someone. I had to think of a lie, and fast.

"I don't know. Honestly though its not as bad as it looks, I just got into a car accident last night that's all" I surprised myself with this lie, it was totally believable I mean I had all the bruises and cuts on my face. What scared me most though was how easily the lie slipped out my mouth, plus the fact I was starting to get more comfortable talking to him. I couldn't get too attached, I couldn't let that happen. I promised myself that id leave him be so he could have friends instead of being bullied, plus lets face it he'd only leave in the end. They all do.

"Oh, damn I'm sorry. I just started thinking the worst, that wasn't fair of me. You know it actually flickered across my mind you might be a street fighter, but then I thought I would've seen you before. Anyway I should have known with the limp and that, I hope no one was badly injured during the accident. Its Natalie, right?" He looked really nervous and I knew why.

"Its fine. So why would you know me if I was a street fighter? Yes, its Natalie" I was guessing Logan did a bit of street fighting himself, I mean it made sense with what he said, plus he fitted the image.

"Oh that, well- Oh my god Natalie your legs is bleeding!" He was rubbing the back of his neck, with his eyebrows scrunched up until he stopped to shout my leg was bleeding. Okay I wasn't expecting that. I knew this stupid thing needed stitches. For fudge sake what was I meant to tell Logan now? Oh I had the perfect idea!

"Shit! So I am, some glass cut my leg you see from the car accident. I'm not sure I can ever go in a car again its shaken me up so much." I know it was evil of me to pretend and try and get him to feel sorry for me but how else was I meant to distract him so he wouldn't figure out a cut wouldn't make this much blood. I felt so bad I could feel my throat start to tighten. Great just when I didn't want it to happen it was about to happen. Why couldn't have this happened earlier when I didn't want to talk. You see every time my throat started to tighten it meant my voice, had, had enough and it would just pack in all together. The doctor said I had to just accept it instead of trying to push myself to carrying on speaking otherwise I could lose my voice full stop. Not that it would actually matter, I didn't really talk to anyone anyway. Now that Liam had gone what was the point of being able to speak, I didn't have any friends and I wasn't really fussed about talking to my mom. If I had to talk to anyone else I knew how to sign. I felt my heart drop a bit when I thought about not being able to speak to Logan, I pushed the thought away as soon as it came though, I mean I didn't really care did I? I don't know him, he doesn't know me. That was something I could change though, I mean if I really wanted to...

No. Stop it. I dont want to get close to anyone. Everyone just leaves you in the end anyway, plus im a cold blooded killer who would want to be friend with me, I'm a freak. I looked at him one last time with that thought in my mind, and whispered loud enough for him to hear dont follow me, before turning around and walking off, well limping off if I'm being honest.