Time Wont Let Me Go

Time Wont Let Me Go....

Chapter 6

Max roughed me up a bit, I knew I was going to have bruises probably in an hour or so as I bruised really easily. I kept my eyes tightly closed not wanting to know what he was planning, I felt his hands roaming my body. I started to shake uncontrollably, I wanted Liam so bad but I knew he wasn't going to come to save me, hell I wouldn't even save myself I didn't deserve to be saved. I shivered as his hand creeped up my top.

"Ah, you like that don't you princess?" I knew he had come closer to me as I could now feel his breath on my neck and his body rub against mine, I felt disgusted with myself. I suddenly felt something cold scratch my skin, I let out a hiss of pain when I realised what it was. The bastard cut me with a Stanley knife! I felt a warm substance trickle down my stomach there was no point opening my eyes to look what it was as I already knew it was blood and I knew that I would just panic if I looked. I gulped as I felt him move the blade to my inner thigh, I knew what was coming but that didn't stop me from being scared. I could tell he was trying to mess with my mind, he kept moving the blade up and down my thigh without breaking any skin which just caused me to shake even more. He lent forward and made a trail of kisses up my neck, when he came to my jaw he gently licked across my jawline, before I could stop myself my eyes opened from shock. Just what he was waiting for. He plunged the knife into my thigh dragging it down. I whimpered as I tried to shrug away which just made the pain worse.

My eyes were starting to feel heavier by the second, he didn't bother taking the knife out from my thigh instead he wrapped his hands around my neck, his grip getting tighter and tighter until I found it hard to breathe. I felt myself starting to black out, I tried to fight it but I didn't have much energy left. I did the only thing I could do. I pulled the knife from my thigh and stabbed him in the stomach.

He released his grip from my neck as he fell to the ground. Even though his hands no longer remained round my neck I struggled to get oxygen to my lungs. My throat was dry and burning. I felt light headed as I tried to regain my posture, so I could stand up right. My body was still shaking. I limped upstairs as fast as I could holding back the tears that threatened to fall. I was in so much pain I actually found it hard to stand. When I made it to the bathroom I started to strip out of my bloodied and ripped clothes. I turned on the shower and stepped in watching all the blood being washed away. Thats when it hit me. I just killed a man.