Time Wont Let Me Go...

Time Wont Let Me Go - Chapter 7

paige! write the fuckin chapterrr D:

^^ A little (mean message) from my friend Luce otherwise known as NinjaLuce.... She wrote it when i was watching a film instead of writing ;D

______________

hmm let's go to school now. lalalalalaa *skips down the road eating a lolly and  wearing a frilly skirt*

^^ Lucy again O.o

Okay im going to actually write now ;D

_______________

Once I finished having a mental breakdown in the bathroom I out of the shower, wrapping a towel round my body which had already started forming bruises. All of my limbs hurt like hell I was tempted to stay at home, but I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the body downstairs, I couldn't deal with it at the moment I was too traumatized, so  I decided that I would go to school. I know what your all thinking who the heck would go to school after all this, and with all these cuts and bruises, but to be honest it wasn't like any one would take any notice they never did. Plus, hopefully when I got back from school my mom would've done something with his body. It was 11 now so by the time I got dressed and got there it would've been about 12:00 - 12:30 

I wrapped leg wound with a bandage. It was still bleeding quite heavily, which probably meant it needed stitches, but there was nothing I could do about that until my mom came home. You see she's good with this type of stuff, I think she used to be a nurse or something like that. Once I finished attending to my cuts and bruises I pulled on some jogging bottoms and a loose tank top. It showed a lot of skin but it was loose meaning it wouldn't rub against my cuts. I just shoved a hoodie on which covered the bruises and cuts on my arms and the hood hid the cuts and bruises on my face too. By the time I had finished getting ready I was in so much pain, but I had become used to managing the pain. I was used to my lifestyle, I'd been beaten and hurt much worse than this before.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 hour later ( 12: 30 )

"Just take the damn thing off, I wont ask again!" Other students in the class was staring at me, I say staring but most of them were glaring. I just kept my head down, acting like I didn't hear him. You could cut the tension with a knife, I couldn't really care less to be honest. Mr. Webbe was only mad at me because I was late, and now I was showing him up. Erghh, I wish I just stayed home. I couldn't move without wincing in pain and I didnt bother putting any make-up on to hide my bruises and Mr. Webbe is trying to make me take off the only thing that is hiding the cuts and bruises. I could hear the girls behind me laughing and whispering about me. Normally I would be trying to control my anger, however I didn't need to today as all I could think about was the body lying on the floor at my house. I looked down at my hands, there was blood all over them. What the heck, I washed it off! I quickly stood up, everyones eyes were on me as I ran out the room. Tears were streaming down my face as I was walking down to the bathroom as fast as I could, not really watching where I was going until I bumped into someone. I nearly lost my balance and fell over, but the were a pair of toned arms helping me regain my balance. I looked up to see who it was.

"Hey, are you okay?" Logan asked, his voice laced with concern. Great it had to be him. We didn't exactly end on good terms, last time he spoke to me. I mean the dude basically ran away. What the heck was that all about?! I hid my hands behind my back and just looked down. What if he had already seen the blood on my hands? I just kept my eyes focused on the floor, until I saw the one thing I really didn't want to see. There was drops of blood on the floor. I started to panic.

"Hey, come on calm down sweetie. Everythings going to be okay. Can you tell me whats up?" He went to pull me into a hug but I stepped back and ran around him straight to the bathroom. I heard him shouting wait or something like that. When I got to the girls toilets I went straight to the sink.

I was there for a good ten minutes rubbing my hands till they were red raw. The blood just wouldn't come off. I couldn't stop crying I just kept rubbing at my hands over and over again. After about fifteen minutes I knew it was no use and it wouldn't be coming off anytime soon. I just gave up and started crying even more. I tried to make my way out of the bathroom even though my vision was clouded by tears. I walked out the door into a pair of arms. The same arms that stopped me falling over not too long ago.

Logan pulled me into a hug. I didnt protest this time, I just cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back, whispering comferting words to me. I then did something I hadn't thought was possible. I spoke.

So yeah sorry it took me so long. Had a lot going on, my laptop broke then I was on holiday. Everything is peachy now though and I've nearly finished writing the next chapter. xD