Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (14)

What were your thoughts on what Draco did?  If a guy did that to me (especially as hot as tom felton) i would be like wooo!!!!!  hahahaah anyway....I'm trying to be able to rap that song but it's hard to remember the words o.o

soooo happy that Jeremy got what was coming to him hahahahahaha!!!  okay anyway....

I LUV EMINEM!!!!! HE'S SO BEAST!!!!!!!

okay srry calm.  Man cupcakes r evil.

And delicious.

they're deliciously evil.

Or evily delicious.

o.o hehehe srry im SUPER hyper right now.

HOPE U LIKE THE CHAPTER!

Calm.....

okay enjoy :P

CUPCAKES!!!!

Chapter Fourteen:

**Sam's POV**

Draco.....

I think I was going to cry.  Well, I was.  Draco.  He remembered that Mockingbird was my favorite song.  Draco's eyes were all watery.  He really did love me.

And I loved him.

I rushed towards him.  He enveloped me into a huge hug.  He cared this much.  I cried.  Draco held me tight stroking my hair.

"Daddy's here to hold you" Draco whispered quoting the song.

I sqeazed him a little harder.

I didn't care about anything else.  Only this moment.  Here.  Now.

"Sam.  I love you" Draco whispered.

"I love you too" I laughed and hugged him tighter.  Draco kissed my forhead.  I couldn't believe he remembered all the words and rapped them!!!  Just for me...

"Sam, there's something I have to tell you" Draco said pulling away sounding urgent.

"What?" I asked looking into his soft grey eyes.  They held sadness.

"I.....I have to kill Dumbledoor" Draco said tears forming.

"What?!?!" I shouted backing away from him.

"It's the Dark Lord's orders" Draco said upset.

"I'm leaving Sam.  Forever" Draco said.

"You jerk!" I said hitting his arm. I was very violent today.

"Why did you do that?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"You....you put on this show and then you just leave!!" I exlcaimed.

"Sam.  You're coming with me" Draco said coming closer.

"But....Snape....and....." I said.  Snape wouldn't let me run away with Draco.  Would he?

"He's coming Sam.  You are too.  Picture it.  We can be together.  With no one to tear us apart!  We love each other Sam" Draco pleaded.

This was too much to take in.  I wanted to leave.  I wanted to cry.  Hell I really wanted to jump again.

No.  I'm tired of running.  I'm tired of crying.  I just want to be happy.  And Draco makes me happy.

"I'll go" I whispered.

Draco kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you" Draco said.  A wet tear fell down his cheek and landed on my face.