Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (10)

BIG THANKS TO:

Chupacabra!!  Thanks for the awesome idea!  BY THE WAY THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Before you read this go back and read the previous chapter again.  I fixed the part that I thought was awful.  And you have to go read it or else this chapter won't make ANY sense.  Go!!  Read!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now that your back....

This chapter won't have Harry in it.  Sorry harry fans!!  Although I don't think any harry fans ARE reading this.  I mean if they love harry and all why would they be reading a book called a DRACO MALFOY love story??  Makes ya wonder.  oh by the way last chapter was suppose to take place in year six.  this chapter takes place in year six aswell.  sorry for the confusion! okay anyway hope u like this chapter.....and jeremy ;)

Chapter Ten:

Draco had to protect me?  What kind of crap was this?? I sighed.  Only a week Sam.  Just a week.  I entered the dining area.  Snape was already at the head table.  He nodded my way.  How did he get there so fast?  Well a turtle could have past me I was moving so slow.  Draco was staring at me.  Snape must have talked to him.

"Well aren't you a naughty girl?" Draco teased.

"Shut it" I said.

"Oh come on Sam.  It's just a week" Draco said.

"Unless you beg for more" Draco said wiggling his eyebrows.  I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Come on Sam.  If we're going to make this work you have to at least try and be happy" Draco said.

"Maybe I should jump again" I thought out loud.

"Sam.  Please.  Just give me a chance.  And I'll prove to you that I'm a good guy" Draco said. 

"Fine" I sighed. I looked around the room.  Anything to distract me from Draco.  Someone was staring at me.  He had blonde hair and blue eyes.  He looked super cute.  He caught me catching him and smiled.  I smiled back.  He seemed nice enough.  He was in Ravenclaw.

"Who are you staring at?" Draco said looking towards where I was. Draco saw the mysterious boy and narrowed his eyes.  Draco put his arm around me and made a face that looked like a sneer.

The boy looked from Draco to me to back at Draco and then looked away.  He looked sad.

"Hey why did you do that?" I asked upset.

"You're dating me Sam" Draco said.

"Yes but only for a week" I said looking back at the boy.  He was staring at me again.  I smiled and he smiled back.

"Stop it!!" Draco exclaimed.

"Then you stop ruining my life!!"

"Look.  Your Dad said to protect you.  That's just what I'm going to do" Draco said.  I sighed. He put his arm around me again. 

"At least act like your happy" He muttered.

I sighed again and leaned my head onto his shoulder.  This wasn't so bad.  It could have been worse.  We could have been snogging.

Draco rubbed my shoulder.

"Why did you jump?" He asked.

"Because of you" I said blankly.  Nothing in my tone said that I was joking.  Draco nodded. 

"Want me to walk you down to Potions?" He asked.

"Sure" I shrugged.

Didn't we have Potions with the Ravenclaws?  I looked back over at the strange boy.  Again he was staring at me.  Did I have something on my face?  Did he think I was weird?  The only thing I knew was I was totally over with Harry.  He was out of my life.  Out goes one boy in comes another.